Rosslare Security AYC-W6500
Capacity of 500 Users, Programmable Auxiliary Input Mode, Normal User, Programmable PIN Code Length, 4 to 8 Digits, Secure User
The sleek and compact design of Rosslare’s new Convertible dual-application biometric reader/controller adds to its versatility and multi-faceted capabilities. When connected to a Rosslare intelligent Secure Power Supply, it converts into a 500-user fully featured secure access controller. This unit utilizes an award-winning algorithm, which provides highly accurate fingerprint recognition, along with the options for PIN code or proximity card reading, for the ultimate ID verification security.
AYC-W6500 Biometric Convertible PIN & Prox Reader Features:
- Capacity of 500 users
- Programmable Auxiliary input mode
- Programmable PIN code length, from 4 to 8 digits
- Programmable Lock Strike Release, Siren, and Alarm Delay timers
- Two User Levels:
- Normal User
- Secure User
- PIN and/or Proximity Card & Dual Fingerprint Templates Per User
- Fully potted, sealed and protected
- Optical Wall Tamper
- RS-232 Serial interface for PC database backup and firmware upgrade
- Verification time less then 1 second
- Bi-colored LED indicator and an internal sounder for key-beeps and verification sound indications
- Programmable keypad backlight
- BioTraxTM PC software for complete management of the fingerprint database and fast configuration of the reader
- 60cm (23.6 in.) 10-wire shielded interface cable.
- Door bell feature (from “*” key), with Rosslare accessories.
- Professional grade, CMOS Active Capacitive Pixel sensor