Pelco S5118 Spectra HD
HD Pan/Tilt/Zoom High Speed Network Dome Camera, 1.3 Megapixel Resolution, Autotracking Function, Wide Dynamic Range, Power over Ethernet
Pelco takes its industry-leading Spectra Series dome into the world of high definition with the Spectra Pelco PTZ Camera. Spectra HD delivers crystal-clear, live streaming images over the Internet using a standard Web browser (Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox). With four times the resolution of standard definition domes, Spectra HD is an ideal solution to view details such as faces, license plates, tattoos, playing cards (in casinos), or other specific features.
Spectra HD supports High-Profile H.264 compression, a vast improvement in quality over MPEG-4 and 20 times more efficient than M-JPEG. The dome system features open architecture connectivity for third-party software recording solutions allowing integration into virtually any IP-based HD system. It is also compatible with Digital Sentry video management systems. As with all Pelco IP camera solutions, Spectra HD is Endura Enabled to record, manage, configure, and view multiple live streams. When connected to an Endura HD network-based video security system, the dome system has access to EnduraStor and EnduraView for optimized image quality and bandwidth efficiency.
- Up to 1280 x 960 Resolutions
- 4:3 or 16:9 Aspect Ratio; 960p at 20 Images per Second (IPS), 720p at 30 IPS
- 1.3 Megapixel (MPx), 18X Optical, Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) Camera
- Ability to Control and Monitor Video Over IP Networks
- Autotracking and Adaptive Motion Detection
- 2 Simultaneous Video Streams: Dual H.264 and Scalable MJPEG
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom – 360° Continuous Pan Rotation at 400° per Second
- Supported Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP/IP (Unicast, Multicast IGMP), UPnP, DNS, DHCP, RTP, NTP, and More
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) IEEE 802.3af
- USB Expansion Slots for Alarms and Audio Accessories
- 16 Preset Tours, 255 Dome Presets, 8 Privacy Zones