SECO-LARM EV-2726-NFGQ is a Varifocal Lens Vandal Rollerball Camera with various night vision features WDR, 3D-DNR and 36 IR LEDs. These night vision features are responsible for better night vision up to 100 feet.
Boasting a rugged, weatherproof (IP65) construction, the camera is perfect solution for outdoor surveillance. The split-glass design helps to eliminate IR reflection during activities. The OSD control is responsible for better programming. Easy to install, the camera is equipped with mounting brackets in a combination of white and grey. The concealed cables in bracket avoid tampering.
SECO-LARM EV-2726-NFGQ camera has a Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) feature to provide clear images reducing the impact of backlight. SECO-LARM EV-2726-NFGQ features 360 Degree Triple-Axis Rotation in a havy-duty vandal-resistant design.
EV-2726-NFGQ 700 TVL Ball-Mount IR Dome Camera, 100ft illumination Features:
- 1/3" Sony Super HAD II CCD.
- Sony Effio-V DSP.
- 700 TV Lines.
- 960H High resolution.
- 2.8~12mm Lens.
- 36 IR LEDs, Up to 100ft IR range.
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) provides clear images even in strong backlight.
- 3D Digital Noise Reduction (3D-DNR) for clear images in low light.
- 360 Degree Triple-Axis Rotation.
- Heavy-duty vandal-resistant design.
- Day/Night operation: 0 Lux LEDs on, 0.03 Lux LEDs off.
- Cables concealed in bracket to prevent tampering.
- Rugged, weatherproof (IP65) construction.
- Split-glass design to eliminate IR reflection.
- OSD Control for programming special features.
- Mounting brackets available in white and gray
|Lens Field of View||N/A|
|Infrared Distance||Non Infrared|
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
There are no product questions yet.
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.