The SECO-LARM MVD-V1201-1Q Enforcer is an active distributor that transmits VGA signals from computers, DVRs and video splitters to CRT, LCD monitors or VGA projectors. It features gain and peak adjustments to get adjusted to the different UTP cable lengths, where gain is for brightness adjustment and peak is for skew adjustment. Through a single Cat5e/6 cable, the VGA and stereo signals range can be extended up to 984ft (300m). Local output allows for playback at local as well as remote station. The SECO-LARM MVD-V1201-1Q works with monitors, projectors, HDTV and flat panel screens. It includes a transmitter and a receiver.
- Transmits VGA signals from personal computers, DVRs, video splitters, to CRT or LCD monitors or VGA projectors.
- Local output allows for playback at a local station as well as remote stations.
- Extends the range of VGA and stereo signals over 984ft (300m) over one Cat5e/6 cable.
- Gain and peak adjustments to account for different UTP cable lengths. Use gain for brightness adjustment and peak for skew adjustment.
- Supports up to 1920×1200 resolution.
- Works with monitors, projectors, HDTV and flat panel screens.
- Each set includes one transmitter and one receiver and is plug-and-play ready.