SECO-LARM SK-2323-SDQ Mullion-Style Outdoor Stand-Alone Keypad, 2 Multi-colored status LEDs
The SECO-LARM SK-2323-SDQ ENFORCER is a mullion-style outdoor digital access keypad that has 1010 variations of user codes. It features 2 forms of C relays, each with a programmable output time from 1 to 99 seconds or toggle. All the features are programmed directly from the keypad, avoiding the need for an external programmer. The access keypad has 2 egress inputs and 1 door sensor input.
The SECO-LARM SK-2323-SDQ has IP65 weatherproof rating rugged aluminum construction and its circuitry is potted with epoxy for outdoor use. Optical tampering sensor tightens up the security. The EEPROM memory acts as a backup and protects programmed information in case of power loss. The digital access keypad has 2 multicolored status LEDs and backlit keys for easy nighttime use.
- 12-24 VAC/VDC operation.
- 1,010 Users (Output #1: 1,000 users, Output #2: 10 users).
- 2 Form C relays, each rated 1 Amp @ 30VDC.
- Each relay has programmable output time from 1~99 seconds or toggle.
- Output #2 can be programmed for use with a doorbell.
- 2 Egress inputs and 1 door sensor input.
- Backlit keys for easy nighttime use.
- 2 Multi-colored status LEDs.
- All features are programmed directly from the keypad – no need for an external programmer.
- EEPROM memory protects programmed information in case of power loss.
- Optical tamper sensor for added security.
- Circuitry is potted with epoxy for outdoor use.
- IP65 weatherproof rating, rugged aluminum construction.