SECO-LARM SK-2323-SPAQ Mullion-Style Outdoor Stand-Alone Keypad with Built-In Proximity Reader, Multi-colored status LED and audible beep
The SECO-LARM SK-2323-SPAQ ENFORCER mullion-style piezoelectric outdoor digital access keypad has 1010 variations of user codes. Each and every feature can be programmed directly from the keypad that needs no help from an external programmer. The access keypad has 2 egress inputs and 1 door sensor input. It features 2 forms of C relays, each with a programmable output time from 1 to 99 seconds or toggle. Optical tampering sensor tightens up the security.
The SECO-LARM SK-2323-SPAQ has IP65 weatherproof rating rugged aluminum construction for resisting physical impacts. Its circuitry is potted with epoxy for outdoor use. The backlit piezoelectric keys can even be operated during night time wearing gloves. It features multi-colored status LEDs and audible beeps. EEPROM memory acts as a backup and protects programmed information in case of power loss.
- No moving parts allows the keypad to withstand heavy use.
- 12~24 VAC/VDC operation.
- 1,010 Users (Output #1: 1,000 users, Output #2: 10 users).
- 2 Form C relays, each rated 1 Amp @ 30VDC.
- Each relay has programmable output time from 1~99 seconds or toggle.
- Output #2 can be programmed for use with a doorbell.
- 2 Egress inputs and 1 door sensor input.
- Backlit keys for easy nighttime use.
- Multi-colored status LED and audible beep.
- All features are programmed directly from the keypad.
- EEPROM memory protects programmed information in case of power loss.
- Optical tamper sensor for added security.
- Piezoelectric keys are operable even when wearing gloves.
- Circuitry is potted with epoxy for outdoor use.
- IP65 weatherproof rating, rugged aluminum construction.
- Built-in 125kHz proximity card reader.
- 3 Programmable access modes for Output #1: Card Only, Card or Code, and Card with Code.
- Output #2 may have either a card or a code programmed for each user.