SECO-LARM SK-2323-SPQ Mullion-Style Outdoor Stand-Alone Keypad with Built-In Proximity Reader, 2 Multi-colored status LEDs
The SECO-LARM SK-2323-SPQ ENFORCER mullion-style outdoor digital access keypad has 1010 variations of user codes. All the features are programmed directly from the keypad, avoiding the need for an external programmer. It features 2 forms of C relays, each with a programmable output time from 1 to 99 seconds or toggle. The access keypad has 2 egress inputs and 1 door sensor input. The digital access keypad has built-in proximity card reader.
The SECO-LARM SK-2323-SPQ features optical tampering sensor that tightens up the security. It has IP65 weatherproof rating rugged aluminum construction and its circuitry is potted with epoxy for outdoor use. The digital access keypad has 2 multicolored status LEDs and backlit keys for easy nighttime use. EEPROM memory acts as a backup and protects programmed information in case of power loss.
- 12-24 VAC/VDC operation.
- 1,010 Users (Output #1: 1,000 users, Output #2: 10 users).
- 2 Form C relays, each rated 1 Amp @ 30VDC.
- Each relay has programmable output time from 1~99 seconds or toggle.
- Output #2 can be programmed for use with a doorbell.
- 2 Egress inputs and 1 door sensor input.
- Backlit keys for easy nighttime use.
- 2 Multi-colored status LEDs.
- All features are programmed directly from the keypad – no need for an external programmer.
- EEPROM memory protects programmed information in case of power loss.
- Optical tamper sensor for added security.
- Circuitry is potted with epoxy for outdoor use.
- IP65 weatherproof rating, rugged aluminum construction.