Silent Knight 5104
Six Zone Fire Control Communicator, Use stand-alone, Dual phone line, Automatic self test, Report in SIA, 6 supervised Input Channels
Honeywell 5104B Fire Control Communicator
As pioneers in digital fire technology, Silent Knight delivers superior systems at an outstanding value. Our 5104B Fire Control Communicator has become the industry standard by proving itself in years of field tested operation. This six-zone fire control communicator provides fast, reliable digital communication of fire and trouble conditions. It transmits via ordinary phone lines eliminating the need for expensive leased line arrangements. Use it as a stand-alone, or incorporate it into your existing system. Why spec any other digital communicator? Go with the industry standard the 5104B Fire Control Communicator from Silent Knight.
- UL 864 Listed as an NFPA 72 Central Station or Remote Station protected premise unit.
- FM approved.
- Can be used as a stand-alone or as a add-on DACT.
- Six fully supervised inputs: one Class A (Style D) input, and five Class B (Style A) inputs.
- Downloadable for remote programming.
- Fuseless overload protection with automatic reset circuitry and fault indicators eliminates the cause of most field calls.
- Dual phone line interface Automatic self tests every 24 hours with report sent to central station.
- Reports in SIA and most major communications formats.
- 60 hours of standby power.
- Operates on loop start phone lines ahead of the building PBX system.
- A single, programmable output is provided for alarm or dialer failed conditions (cannot be used for evacuation purposes).