Silent Knight 5700
IntelliKnight Single Loop Addressable Fire Alarm Control Panel, support 50 Hochiki devices, Up to 125 zones, 125 output groups, Built-in digital communicator
Honeywell IntelliKnight 5700 Single Loop Addressable Fire Alarm Control Panel
IntelliKnight Model 5700 is a class leading single loop addressable fire alarm control/communicator system. 5700 provides you with the revolutionary value and performance of addressable sensing technology combined with exclusive, built-in digital communication, distributed intelligent power that includes an easy to use interface. Powerful features such as drift compensation and maintenance alert are delivered in this powerful FACP from Silent Knight.
- Built-in support for up to 50 SK detectors and 50 SK modules creating a total point capacity of 100 points.
- Built in support for up to 50 Hochiki devices
- Up to 125 zones and 125 output groups
- Uses standard wire no shielded or twisted pair required
- Built-in digital communicator.
- Central station reporting by point or by zone
- Supports Class B (Style 4) and Class A (Style 6 or 7) configuration for SLC
- Drift compensation
- 13 pre-programmed output cadences (including ANSI-3.41) and 4 programmable outputs
- Notification circuits configurable as 1 Class A (Style Z) or 2 Class B (Style Y), or auxiliary power for resettable, constant, or door holder power
- Built-in synchronization for AMSECO, Gentex, Faraday, System Sensor and Wheelock appliances
- Built-in annunciator with 80-character LCD display
- RS-485 bus provides communication to system accessories
- Upload or download programming, event history, or detector status onsite or from a remote location using a PC and 5660 Silent Knight Software Suite (SKSS)
- Two built-in Form C programmable relays rated at 2.5A at 27.4 VDC
- Improvements in SKSS deliver five times faster upload/downloads
- Built-in RS-232 interface for programming via PC
- Built-in Form C trouble relay rated at 2.5A at 27.4 VDC
- Programmable date setting for Daylight Saving Time