Silent Knight SKE-450
Voice Evacuation System, 50 watts of output, speaker circuit Class A or B, Provides maximum flexibility, Digital Message Repeater, Digital Signal Processor
Honeywell Silent Knight SKE-450 Voice Evacuation System
The SKE-Series Voice Evacuation system provides 50 watts of output power. The SKE-Series system consists of several different models, the SKE-450, SKE-450-ZN4 or SKE-450-ZN6. Each model has a built in Digital Message Repeater, power supply and a supervised microphone. All models have two alarm inputs, one triggered by reverse polarity and one by supervised dry contact trigger. The system supports 25 or 70.7 VRMS operation to accommodate most installations. The audio messages are field programmable via the built in microphone, through the line level input, or by downloading via the internet. The models SKE-450-ZN4 (w/4-zone splitter) and SKE-450-ZN6 (w/6-zone splitter) also contain a zone splitter capable of dividing the speaker output into 4 or 6 separate outputs.
- 50 watts of output power on a 25 or 70.7 VRMS speaker circuit. The speaker circuit can be Class A or B. Provides maximum flexibility for new or retrofit jobs.
- Downloadable Voice Messages via direct connect. If you need a different message download it from the SK website free of charge!
- Digital Message Repeater -Built in to the SKE motherboard. No additional wiring to install makes setup fast and easy. Capable of storing three messages, messages one and two are built in messages of up to 30 seconds. Message three is field programmable and can be up to 45 seconds long.
- Digital Signal Processor Processes digital quality audio, generates tones and provides control functions.
- Supervised Microphone -The built in supervised microphone provides system paging function and field message programming capability.
- Dead Front Cabinet Provides protection for users, prevents tampering with system electronics.
- Dedicated relays-Built in form "C" relays for alarm and trouble increase flexibility and keeps installation cost down.
- Two Inputs-One reverse polarity input and one supervised dry contact input provides maximum flexibility.
- Built in system power is capable of operating the system and charging system backup batteries.
- The SKE-ZN4 zone splitter provides four Class B or Class A output circuits (each loop can draw 50 watts, with maximum of 50 watts total for whole system). The SKEZN6 zone splitter provides six Class B or Class A output circuits (20 watts per circuit, with 50 watts max for the whole system). Both splitters provide paging by zone or all call.