The Sony SNCDH110T/B is an impact resistant minidome camera that offers excellent HD 720p (1280 x 720) resolution at a rate of 30 fps. This camera of dual streaming capability with any combination supports three codecs – H.264, MPEG-4 and JPEG.
High-Tech Camera That Serves to All Your Surveillance Needs
In this camera a 1/3.8 type progressive scan CMOS sensor has been incorporated to deliver high image quality and its electrical Day/Night function tend to switch to day or night mode depending on the light level. This compact and stylish camera has been designed for discreet surveillance and it has IK10-rated vandal-resistant feature to protect the camera from destructive behaviors.
Experience The Best Quality Surveillance
This camera has in its stream squared function to send two 4:3 aspect ratio videos in user-selectable resolutions up to SD simultaneously. Its ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) Version 1.01 software that ensures greater interoperability and more flexibility in building multiple-vendor systems.
SNCDH110T/B Network 720p HD Impact Resistant Minidome Camera Features:
- Excellent HD 720p (1280 x 720) @ 30 fps
- 1280 x 960 max resolution
- Three Codecs – H.264, MPEG-4 and JPEG
- Dual-streaming Capability – any combination
- 1/3.8 type progressive scan CMOS sensor – 1.3 megapixels
- Electrical Day/Night Function
- Ceiling mount installations, lens tilt range of 90 degrees
- Intelligent Motion Detection reduces false positives
- Tampering Alarm detects attempts like spray painting, etc.
- Stream Squared function – view entire HD image in VGA resolution + stream specific area in VGA
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE)
- Analog video output for setting the filed of view
- ONVIF conformance
- Vandal Resistant – IK 10 rated