Maximum Resolution, 1280 x 1024, Superior Dynamic Range, Newly Developed View-DR, Clear Images, Without Motion Blur Under Low Illumination
Sony SNCDH140 is an HD Minidome Camera with View-DR Technology.
Superior Picture Quality
Sony SNCDH140 is a superior 720p HD picture quality camera that supports H.264 at 30 fps. The camera has imbibed in itself the latest technology for superior dynamic range. The camera has excellent dynamic noise reduction for removing motion blur under low illumination. This high security camera has an easy focus and zoom function. The camera uses 1/3 type progressive scan Exmor CMOS sensor and vari-focal lens of length equal to 3.1 mm to 8.9 mm. The zooming power is upto 2.9x and horizontal angle ranging from 85.4 to 31.2 degrees.
Sony SNCDH140 has new “exmor” CMOS sensor for high image quality and high sensitivity surveillance. The camera also uses advanced DEPA technology for intelligent video and audio analytics to trigger an alarm based on the user-defined rules. Also it has intelligent motion detection for any tampering in alarm. The camera is ONVIF conformant.
SNCDH140 Network 720p HD Minidome Camera with View-DR Technology Features:
- Superior 720p HD picture quality, supporting h.264 at 30 fps
- Maximum resolution 1280 x 1024
- Superior dynamic range using newly developed View-DR (visibility enhanced wide dynamic range)
- XDNR (excellent dynamic noise reduction) for clear images without motion blur under low illumination
- Three codecs (JEPG/MPEG-4/H.264) and dual encoding
- The new “exmor” CMOS sensor realizes high image quality and high sensitivity for surveillance
- Easy focus function/easy zoom function
- DEPA advanced – intelligent video and audio analytics – trigger an alarm based on user-defined rules. -intelligent motion Detection-Tamper alarm -advanced audio detection
- ONVIF conformance (open network video interface forum)