Superior 1080p, HD Picture Quality, Supporting H.264 at 30 FPS, Maximum Resolution 1920 x 1440, Superior Dynamic Range, Using Newly Developed View-DR (visibility enhanced wide dynamic range), XDNR (excellent dynamic noise reduction) for clear images in Low Light without Motion Blur
The Sony SNCDH240 is a Network 1080p HD Sony SNCDH240 embedded with View-DR Technology that enables the device to record clear images even in the low light without motion blur. It has a dynamic noise reduction feature, hence is a great pick for surveillance applications in both indoor and outdoor usage.
The Sony SNCDH240 Minidome Camera can work with the speed of 30 frames per second and produces superior 1080p HD picture quality. It supports H.264, MPEG-4, and JPEG compression formats and incorporates the new “Exmor™” CMOS image sensor launched by Sony for excellent image quality.
The Sony SNCDH240 can support the maximum resolution of 1920 x 1440 and has Easy focus function and easy zoom function for exceptional clarity. The pre-installed DEPA Advanced feature in this wireless device triggers an alarm, based on user-defined rules and advanced audio detection making it an intelligent video and audio analytic.
SNCDH240 Network 1080p HD Minidome Camera with View-DR Technology Features:
- Superior 1080p HD picture quality, supporting h.264 at 30 fps
- Maximum resolution 1920 x 1440
- Superior dynamic range using newly developed View-DR (visibility enhanced wide dynamic range)
- XDNR (excellent dynamic noise reduction) for clear images in low light without motion blur
- Three codecs (JEPG/MPEG-4/H.264) and dual encoding
- The new Exmor™ CMOS sensor provides high image quality and high sensitivity for surveillance
- Easy focus function/easy zoom function
- DEPA Advanced – intelligent video and audio analytics, trigger an alarm based on user-defined rules, intelligent motion detection, tamper alarm and advanced audio detection
- ONVIF conformance (open network video interface forum)