Built-in HTML, Viewer Compatible, Most Smartphones Easy Focus, Allows Installer/User, Focus Camera Remotely, using a PC or locally
The Sony SNCEB630 is a full HD fixed surveillance camera that offers premium quality surveillance to you. Its maximum resolution is 1920 x 1080 pixels with the Exmor™ CMOS sensor. It has an extremely wide dynamic range of upto 90dB which is achieved with View-DR technology.
Designed for Your Security
The new video analytics functions of this camera include face detection and object removal/left behind and hence ensure smooth surveillance footage. Due to its minimum illumination of 0.1 lx in color and 0.07 lx in B/W this camera can record clear footages even in low light situations. The true (Day/Night) functions have the ability to switch automatically depending on the light level.
The IPELA ENGINE EX signal processing system of this camera has been developed based on Sony’s unique signal processing and video analytics technologies to provide unique features such as View-DR, XDNR™, and DEPA™ Advanced technologies.
SNCEB630 Network 1080p/30fps Full HD Fixed camera Features:
- Maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels with the Exmor™ CMOS sensor
- Extremely Wide Dynamic Range to 90dB achieved with View-DR technology
- New video analytics functions including face detection and object removal/left behind
- H.264 (High/Main/Baseline Profile)/JPEG video codecs
- Minimum illumination of 0.1 lx in Color and 0.07 lx in B/W (50 IRE @ 1/30 sec)
- IPELA ENGINE EX signal processing system developed based on Sony’s unique signal processing and video analytics technologies to provide unique features such as View-DR, XDNR™, and DEPA™ Advanced technologies
- View-DR – Sony’s innovative wide dynamic range technology – to capture objects clearly and adaptively even under very harsh, severe backlight or highlight conditions
- Visibility Enhancer (VE) to optimize the brightness and color reproduction of an image dynamically on a pixel-by-pixel basis while continuously adapting to the scene within the given dynamic range
- DEPA Advanced Intelligent Video Analytics to trigger an alarm based on user-defined rules
- XDNR (eXcellent Dynamic Noise Reduction) technology for clear images with virtually no motion blur under low illumination
- True D/N (Day/Night) function to switch to Day or Night mode depending on the light level
- Built-in HTML viewer compatible with most Smartphones
- Easy Focus – allows installer/user to focus the camera remotely using a PC or locally
- Powered by PoE (IEEE 802.3af-compliant)
- ONVIF™ (Open Network Video Interface Forum) Profile S conformance software that ensures greater interoperability and more flexibility in building multiple-vendor systems
- VBR (variable bitrate) or CBR (constant bitrate) encoding format selectable to correspond with various network conditions
- Easy initial network settings with supplied SNC Easy IP Setup Guide application
- Image Stabilizer to help minimize the effect of camera shake or vibration for less blurry images