DynaView Wide-D, Capability DEPA Intelligence, Faster Image Processing, Recorder Onvif Technology, for easy interoperability in multi-vendor network systems Day/Night modes for improved visibility Dual Streaming (any combination with JPEG/MPEG-4/H.264)
Regular Price $ 2,807.27 incl.VATOn sale price $ 2,386.18 incl.VAT
Practical to the core, the Sony SNCER520 is a Rapid PTZ IP Cameras with 720×480.
Featured-Packed Sony SNCER520
Engineered to perfection, this camera comes with Dyna View Wide-D capability, DEPA Intelligence, Onvif technology, Day/Night, Dual Streaming, HPoE enabled, 1/4-type EXview™ HAD CCD and Noise Reduction. It incorporates 10BASE-T / 100BASE-TX (RJ-45) interface. Its FPS is variable up to 30. It requires an operating temperature of 23 to 122 degree F (-5 to +50 degree C).
High-End Designed Sony SNCER520
While the DEPA Intelligence of this camera ensures faster image processing on recorder, its Onvif technology ensures easy interoperability in multi-vendor network systems. Its Day/Night modes aids in improved visibility. Its 1/4-type EXview™ HAD CCD aids in producing brilliant image quality. It is highly compatible with H.264, MPEG-4, and JPEG compression standards.
SNCER520 Rapid PTZ IP Cameras With 720×480 Features:
- DynaView Wide-D capability
- DEPA Intelligence for faster image processing on recorder
- Onvif technology for easy interoperability in multi-vendor network systems
- Day/Night modes for improved visibility
- Dual Streaming (any combination with JPEG/MPEG-4/H.264)
- HPoE enabled so power and data are transported by Ethernet cable
- Noise Reduction