High Frame Rate, of 60 FPS, Three simultaneous Streams, Extremely Wide Dynamic Range to 90dB, View-DR Technology, Maximum Resolution of 1920 x 1080 Pixels, H.264 /JPEG video codecs and AAC /G.726/G.711 audio codecs
The Sony SNCVM632R is a full HD outdoor IR ruggedized mini dome camera of V Series. It records high frame rate of 60 fps and allows for three simultaneous streams. It also has an extremely wide dynamic range to 90dB achieved with view-DR technology.
Best Surveillance Camera
Maximum resolution of this camera is 1920 x 1080 pixels with the Exmor CMOS sensor. Its dynamic range is equivalent to 90 dB achieved with View-DR technology. Minimum illumination of 0 lx in B/W mode (IR illuminator: ON) and 0.1 lx in Color mode at 50 IRE helps this camera record clear images even in low light situations.
High Tech Features
This camera has visibility enhancer (VE) to optimize the brightness and color reproduction of an image dynamically on a pixel-by-pixel basis while continuously adapting to the scene within the given dynamic range. It is also equipped with DEPA Advanced Intelligent Video Analytics to trigger an alarm based on user-defined rules.
Network 1080p/60fps Full HD Outdoor IR Ruggedized Mini Dome Camera – V Series Product Features:
- Maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels with the Exmor™ CMOS sensor
- High Frame rate of 60 fps and three simultaneous streams
- Extremely Wide Dynamic Range to 90dB achieved with View-DR technology
- Built-in IR (Infraeed) Illuminators to assist capturing objects in the dark even under 0 lx, up to 98 feet(30m) (50 IRE) away
- New video analytics functions including face detection and object removal/left behind
- H.264 (High/Main/Baseline Profile)/JPEG video codecs and AAC (16 kHz/48 kHz)/G.726/G.711 audio codecs
- Minimum illumination of 0.1 lx in Color and 0.07 lx in B/W (50 IRE @ 1/30 sec)
- IPELA ENGINE EX signal processing system developed based on Sony’s unique signal processing and video analytics technologies to provide unique features such as a high frame rate, View-DR, XDNR™, and DEPA™ Advanced technologies
- High frame rate of 60 fps to provide smoother and less blurry moving pictures
- View-DR – Sony’s innovative wide dynamic range technology – to capture objects clearly and adaptively even under very harsh, severe backlight or highlight conditions
- Visibility Enhancer (VE) to optimize the brightness and color reproduction of an image dynamically on a pixel-by-pixel basis while continuously adapting to the scene within the given dynamic range
- DEPA Advanced Intelligent Video Analytics to trigger an alarm based on user-defined rules