System Sensor Fire Alarm Outdoor Horn Strobe Red Body 2 wire High Candela
The System Sensor P2RHK Outdoor Fire Alarm (Horn/Strobe) comes in a red housing with two-wire connection topology and offers high candela output. The outdoor horn strobe offers selectable high-candela strobe settings of 135, 150, 177 and 185 cd and comes with an outdoor back box included.
Tough, Outdoorsy Construction
Rated weatherproof as per NEMA 4X, IP56, the strobe/horn is waterproof and dust-tight. It is listed to UL 1638 for strobe and UL 464 for horn. The alarm is compatible with System Sensor synchronization protocol and legacy SpectrAlert products, and flaunts a tamper-resistant construction.
With rotary switch for horn tone and three volume selections, horn rated at 88+ dBA at 16 volts and selectable high-candela strobe settings of 135, 150, 177 and 185 cd., the System Sensor P2RHK is great for a range of applications. It comes with a universal mounting plate with an onboard shorting spring that tests wiring continuity before devices are installed, and is great for many demanding applications.
P2RHK System Sensor Fire Alarm Outdoor Horn Strobe Red Body 2 wire High Candela Features:
- Weatherproof per NEMA 4X, IP56
- Listed to UL 1638 (strobe) and UL 464 (horn)
- Compatible with System Sensor synchronization protocol and legacy SpectrAlert products
- Field-selectable candela settings: 15, 15/75, 30, 75, 95, 110, 115, 135, 150, 177, and 185
- Automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation at 15 and 15/75 candela
- Rotary switch for horn tone and three volume selections
- Horn rated at 88+ dBA at 16 volts
- Universal mounting plate with an onboard shorting spring that tests wiring continuity before devices are installed
- Plug-in design with minimal intrusion into the back box
- Tamper-resistant construction
- Listed for ceiling or wall mounting
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
There are no product questions yet.
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.