System Sensor Fire Alarm Outdoor Weather Backbox
The System Sensor P2RK is a red Outdoor Fire Alarm with weather-resistant construction and comes with an outdoor weather-proof backbox. The red, two-wire, outdoor horn strobe with selectable strobe settings of 15, 15/75, 30, 75, 95, 110 and 115 cd offers versatility and comes with outdoor back box included.
With selectable strobe settings, it offers selectable output with rotary switch for horn tone and three volume selections, selectable candela output. The horn is rated at 88+ dBA at 16 volts and offers effective notification in alarm conditions. The horn strobe is listed to UL 1638 for strobe and UL 464 for horn, and is compatible with System Sensor synchronization protocol and legacy SpectrAlert products.
Built Tough to Endure
The horn strobe is made weatherproof as per NEMA 4X, and is rated IP56 on the Ingress protection standards. The housing features a tamper-resistant construction and is listed for ceiling or wall mounting. It operates on dual voltage (12V and 24V) with a wide range of voltage tolerance.
P2RK System Sensor Fire Alarm Outdoor Weather Backbox Features:
- Weatherproof per NEMA 4X, IP56
- Listed to UL 1638 (strobe) and UL 464 (horn)
- Compatible with System Sensor synchronization protocol and legacy SpectrAlert products
- Plug-in design with minimal intrusion into the back box
- Tamper-resistant construction
- Listed for ceiling or wall mounting
- Horn rated at 88+ dBA at 16 volts
- Rotary switch for horn tone and three volume selections
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
There are no product questions yet.
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.