The Speco Technologies D16DS is a 16 channel Digital Video Recorder with 960H real time recording function. Install this system for any professional grade security and monitoring application, this DVR can record simultaneous feeds from 16 cameras while switching between low and high quality stream as required. The DVR supports view on most smart devices (smartphones) and offers easy access and controls for efficient operation.
Everything is a Breeze with EZ Wizard!
Featuring an EZ set-up wizard, the DVR guides you step by step through the set up process of essentials of the system. The wizard includes setting up of date/time, recording method, recording video quality and network. Also the camera comes with an IR remote control for ease in operation. The DVR actually allows the user to switch between low and high quality stream during simultaneous – continuous + motion or continuous + sensor recording modes for storage optimization.
Versatility in Connection and Operation
The free Speco DDNS service for use with dynamic IP addresses makes the network and camera discovery and connection an easy task. With compatibility software, the DVR easily can be setup on MAC® & PC. Great for retail outlets and ATMs, it comes with POS/ATM support with text overlay and searchable database. Built-in S.M.A.R.T. Technology (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology for HDD) makes it easy to store and index files. The DVR offers user access to 10 concurrent users at a time.
Smart Solutions for a Smart Generation
The DVR comes with dedicated apps available for free on android, blackberry and iPhone marketplace/app stores and supports viewing of the camera feeds on various mobile phones. It also supports static IP, DHCP, PPPoE and DDNS with simultaneous live view or playback while continuing to record and 2-way audio communication with voice enabled cameras.
The No-hassle Performer
The D16DS DVR system has digital deterrent feature which activates an alarm in case its sensor registers any tampering with the system. The system automatically sends email notification of alarm events along with SNS communication alert via Twitter. Also, it records up to 30 minutes pre-alarm and up to 15 minutes post-alarm events.
D16DS 16-CH DS Digital Video Recorder with 960H Real-Time Recording Features:
- 16 channel DS digital video recorder with 960H real-time recording
- Video Out: 1 HDMI, 1 VGA, 1 BNC, 1 Spot
- Networkable DVR with free DDNS server
- Easy and simple graphical user interface
- Digital Deterrent® for triggering audio message via motion detection or sensor
- 2-way audio communication
- Programmable recording on motion detection, sensor, schedule, continuous and manual
- Real-time recording rate at 240FPS (8 Ch.) / 480FPS (16 Ch.) at 960H/D1
- Supports wireless access point for viewing and configuration
- Built-in S.M.A.R.T. Technology (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology for HDD)
- 8/16 channel audio recording
- Covert camera operation provides enhanced security and administrator control
- Password to secure installation authorization
- Easy firmware upgrade by USB port or network
- User Access: up to 4 concurrent users
- Remote monitoring / recording / playback / configuration / software upgrades and PTZ control via internet
- PC and MAC® compatible
- Supports multiple PC based browsers such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari
- Network accessible via SpecoTech Multi-Client Software, SecureGuard® CMS and Speco Player Mobile Viewer