The Speco Technologies D16WCS is a 16 channel wall mountable DVR system available in 500 GB to 2 TB storage space. The DVR comes with a Digital Deterrent® which supports up to 8 audio files for triggering during sensor or motion detection. For ease of use, the system has programmable recording on motion detection, sensor, scheduling of working hours, continuous and manual modes etc. It is also SecureGuard® compatible which enables the end user to view recordings from any system with SecureGuard® installed along with a few DVR functions too.
Easy operation and configuration
The EZ setup wizard facilitates easy step by step guided setup for the system installation and configuration. D16WCS recorder features EZ Search to quickly search events from thumbnails, EZ Record for setting up of recording resolution and type. Also, with EZ Copy, one can auto copy the video which is currently playing onto a USB flash drive. EZ Network setup wizard enables quick discovery and set-up on a network and the system gets up and running in no time.
Smart technology for smart surveillance
Featuring 1 VGA, 1 BNC and 1 spot video output and a 2 way audio communication with the cameras enabled with voice function, this DVR is versatile in all aspects. It also boasts Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology for HDD, abbreviated as S.M.A.R.T. technology.
View and control from anywhere
It’s simple to connect this DVR to your PC, smartphone or a professional surveillance/monitoring system and view/configure the DVR. With featured apps on android, blackberry and iPhone platforms, the users can view videos from the DVR on their mobile phones. With supporting software for Mac/PC, the recorded videos and various functions of this DVR can be accessed using you personal computer.
D16WCS 16-CH CS Wall Mount Digital Recorder Features:
- 16 channel CS wall mount digital video recorder
- Video Out: 1 VGA, 1 BNC, 1 VGA
- A patented DVR solution that easily mounts in equipment closets or electrical rooms for covert installations
- Free Speco DDNS service for use with dynamic IP addresses
- POS/ATM support with text overlay and searchable database
- Built-in S.M.A.R.T. Technology (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting, Technology for HDD)
- IR remote control included – individually control up to 16 DVRs
- Free Central Management System (Speco Central) software allows viewing of multiple DVRs on a PC
- SecureGuard® compatible
- SNS communication alert via Twitter™
- Digital zoom in live mode and playback
- User Access: up to 10 concurrent users
- Hard drive status monitoring
- Remote monitoring / recording / playback / configuration / software upgrades and PTZ control via internet
- Password to secure installation with configurable user authentication levels
- 2-way audio communication
- PC & MAC® compatible software included