The Speco Technologies D16WDSM wall mountable DVR system comes with a built-in monitor. It is a 16 channel Digital Video Recorder with 960H real time recording function. This system is apt for mid-range surveillance setups for professional grade security and monitoring. It can record simultaneous feeds from 16 cameras while switching between low and high quality stream as required.
Configuration is a breeze
With EZ set-up wizard, this DVR guides you step by step through the set up process of essentials of the system. The wizard includes tasks such as setting up of date/time, recording method, recording video quality and network. An IR remote control offers ease in operation. User can actually switch between low and high quality stream during simultaneous – continuous + motion or continuous + sensor recording modes for storage optimization.
Compatibility across platforms
Built-in S.M.A.R.T. Technology (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology for HDD) makes it easy to store and index files. The DVR offers user access to 10 concurrent users at a time. Speco technologies offers dedicated apps available for free on android, blackberry and iPhone marketplace/app stores which can sync with the D16WDS DVR system to support viewing of the camera feeds on various mobile phones. It also supports static IP, DHCP, PPPoE and DDNS with simultaneous live view or playback while continuing to record and 2-way audio communication with voice enabled cameras.
Networking and connectivity
The free Speco DDNS service for use with dynamic IP addresses makes the network and camera discovery and connection an easy task. With included compatibility software, the necessary drivers can be easily installed on any MAC® & Windows based PC for viewing and other functions. This system proves useful for retail outlets and ATMs, as it comes with POS/ATM support with text overlay and searchable database.
For the safety of the system and maintaining the integrity of the data stored on the system, the D16WDSM DVR system comes preloaded with a digital deterrent feature. The deterrent system activates an alarm in case its sensor registers any tampering with the system and automatically sends email notification of alarm events along with SNS communication alert via Twitter.
D16WDSM 16-CH DS Wall Mount Digital Video Recorder with 960H Real-Time Recording Features:
- 16 channel DS wall mount digital video recorder with 960H real-time recording and built-in monitor
- Video Out: 1 HDMI, 1 VGA, 1 BNC, 1 Spot
- A patented DVR solution that easily mounts in equipment closets or electrical rooms for covert installations
- Networkable DVR with free DDNS server
- Easy and simple graphical user interface
- Digital Deterrent® for triggering audio message via
- motion detection or sensor
- 2-way audio communication
- Programmable recording on motion detection, sensor, schedule, continuous and manual
- Real-time recording rate at 240FPS (8 Ch.) / 480FPS (16 Ch.) at 960H/D1
- Supports wireless access point for viewing and configuration
- Built-in S.M.A.R.T. Technology (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology for HDD)
- 8/16 channel audio recording
- Covert camera operation provides enhanced security and administrator control
- Password to secure installation authorization
- Easy firmware upgrade by USB port or network
- User Access: up to 4 concurrent users
- Remote monitoring / recording / playback / configuration / software upgrades and PTZ control via internet
- PC and MAC® compatible
- Supports multiple PC based browsers such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari