The Speco Technologies D4M500 is a cutting edge solution for any type of mobile application or transportation vehicle. Built upon industrial specifications, this device offers reliable mobile surveillance solution. Thoughtfully designed housing and circuit can withstand harsh conditions including shock, vibration and temperature changes.
Accessibility from anywhere
With user access to up to four concurrent users, the system also offers Cloud Archiving, in which data can automatically be off loaded through the network to a central server. It also features a built-in GPS for E-Map application and the GPS can overlay location and speed on the recorded feed.
Compact yet effective
The compact size of the DVR system is ideal for installation in vehicles. The compact design packs powerful features such as Multi-Storage Support which includes support for 2.5” HDD, SD card and USB. 4channels of video and audio input support simultaneous recording from 4 cameras.
Tough built quality
Considering the type of utility and exposure of this system, it is built tough according to industrial standards to stand harsh temperatures without protective coverings or additional enclosures. For surprising events, it offers emergency recording and various event detections using built-in G-Sensor.
Safe and mobile
Upgrade the system using remote system upgrades. The system sends email alerts and alarms of events including HDD temps, HDD Full, HDD Failure etc. It comes with Speco Network Monitor software, Speco Cloud Archive software and Speco Live Tracker software to further add to its mobility and functionality.
D4M500 4 Channel Mobile DVR with Built-In GPS and Cloud Archiving Features:
- User Access: up to 4 concurrent users
- Cloud Archiving – Data can automatically be off loaded through the network to a central server
- Compact size for in-vehicle installation
- Multi-Storage Support – 2.5" HDD, SD card and USB
- Built-in GPS for E-Map application
- 4 channels of audio input
- Industrial standard to stand harsh temperatures without additional enclosures
- Emergency recording
- GPS data can overlay location and speed
- Remote system upgrades
- Anti-Shock and vibration tests upon military specification
- Built-in heating system
- Various event detections using built-in G-Sensor
- Email alerts and alarms include: HDD temps, HDD Full, HDD Failure
- 2-way audio communication
- Camera power provided by DVR@12V/1.6A
- Includes Speco Network Monitor software, Speco Cloud Archive software and Speco Live Tracker software
- Included with each unit: Romote control and mounting hardware
- Designed to be connected to a vehicle's power supply