The Speco Technologies D4WCS is a 4 channel wall mountable DVR system available in 500 GB to 2 TB variants and is equipped with a Digital Deterrent®. The system has programmable recording on motion detection, sensor, scheduling of working hours, continuous and manual modes etc. With SecureGuard® compatibility, the user can view recordings stored on this DVR from any personal compuer with SecureGuard® installed.
The EZ setup wizard facilitates easy step by step guided setup for the system installation and configuration. D4WCS recorder features EZ Search to quickly search events from thumbnails, EZ Record for setting up of recording resolution and type. Also, with EZ Copy, one can auto copy the video which is currently playing onto a USB flash drive. EZ Network setup wizard enables quick discovery and set-up on a network and the system gets up and running in no time.
Features for Effective Surveillance
The DVR system features 1 VGA, 1 BNC and 1 spot video output and a 2 way audio communication with the cameras enabled with voice function. The D4WCS DVR system boasts Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology for HDD, abbreviated as S.M.A.R.T. technology.
This system provides instant viewing on any platform. Just connect this DVR to your PC, smartphone or a professional surveillance/monitoring system with ease. Speco offers featured apps on android, blackberry and iPhone app markets for its DVR systems to enable its users to view videos on their smartphones. With support software for Mac/PC, the recorded videos and various functions of this DVR can also be accessed using you personal computer.
D4WCS 4 Channel CS Wall Mount Digital Video Recorder Features:
- 4 channel CS wall mount digital video recorder
- Video Out: 1 VGA, 1 BNC, 1 VGA
- A patented DVR solution that easily mounts in equipment closets or electrical rooms for covert installations
- Free Speco DDNS service for use with dynamic IP addresses
- POS/ATM support with text overlay and searchable database
- Built-in S.M.A.R.T. Technology (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting, Technology for HDD)
- IR remote control included – individually control up to 16 DVRs
- Free Central Management System (Speco Central) software allows viewing of multiple DVRs on a PC
- SecureGuard® compatible
- SNS communication alert via Twitter™
- Digital zoom in live mode and playback
- User Access: up to 10 concurrent users
- Hard drive status monitoring
- Remote monitoring / recording / playback / configuration / software upgrades and PTZ control via internet
- Password to secure installation with configurable user authentication levels
- 2-way audio communication