The Speco Technologies D4WRSM wall mountable 4 channel DVR system comes with a built-in monitor for easy viewing and configuration. It can be installed easily on any wall and features a cover to secure internal components. The system is pre-loaded with features like the EZ setup, a built in Self-monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology for HDD, Digital Deterrent® and SecureGuard™ compatibility to cater to various surveillance needs.
Install with Ease
The D4WRSM features an EZ setup wizard which includes EZ setup for step by step installation guide, EZ search to quickly search events from thumbnails, EZ record for quick setup of recording resolutions and recording type and EZ copy to auto copy what you are playing onto a USB flash drive.
With featured app published by Speco on android, blackberry and iPhone platforms, this DVR lets users view the recorded footage saved on the DVR system from their smart phones. Also, with 4 channel recording capability, this system is PC and MAC compatible and can send output through VGA, BNC or Spot video out ports.
The D4WRS is a patented DVR solution that easily mounts in equipment closets or electrical rooms with wall mountable design for covert installations. An integrated Digital Deterrent® feature supports up to 8 audio files for triggering during sensor or motion detection is embedded in this system. This helps keep away persons who try to tamper with or steal information.
In addition, a 2-way audio communication, programmable recording on motion detection, sensor, schedule, continuous and manual modes helps put up a fool-proof monitoring system which can be easily upgraded with over the air firmware updates by USB port or network.
D4WRSM 4 Channel RS Wall Mount Digital Video Recorder Features:
- 4 Channel Wall Mount Digital Video Recorder with Built-in Monitor
- Video Out: 1 VGA, 1 BNC, 1 SPOT
- Easily mounts in equipment closets or electrical rooms for covert installations
- User Access: up to 4 concurrent users
- Easy and simple graphical user interface
- Digital Deterrent® supports up to 8 audio files for triggering during sensor or motion detection
- 2-way audio communication
- Programmable recording on motion detection, sensor, schedule, continuous and manual
- Built-in S.M.A.R.T. Technology (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology for HDD)
- 4 channel audio recording / 1 channel audio out
- Easy firmware upgrade by USB port or network
- Remote monitoring / recording / playback / configuration / software upgrades and PTZ control via internet
- PC & MAC® compatible
- Digital watermarking
- SecureGuard® compatible