The Speco Technologies N4NSP 4 channel NVR system comes with a built-in PoE or power over ethernet support. The NVR system is ideal for small establishments/retail outlets and features easy plug and play operation. The plug and play enables users to connect and setup new IP cameras with ease. The NVR supports up to 3 MP resolution on channel 1 for high resolution surveillance needs.
Connectivity conundrum solved
The NVR supports the free app featured on android, blackberry and iPhone markets which offers support for view on most smart phones. The Plug & play feature works with Speco’s OnSIP/VIP/ZIP cameras. Apart from these, the NVR is compatible with PC and MAC® with included support software. The EZ Camera wizard quickly discovers and installs IP cameras on this system.
The NVR system is designed keeping in mind the end-user’s requirements. No need to call a networking professional every time the network configuration needs to be changed. EZ network setup installs and configures the system on a network, and with free Speco DDNS server, discovery and setup is a breeze with dynamic domain name system. The system also features dual network ports for isolating IP camera network and remote network traffic.
Speco EZ wizard
Speco has developed a set of guided wizards or applets that let the users setup and configure their system, perform tasks without much hassle. Some of the EZ applets are the EZ Setup wizard for quick system setup, EZ Network for quick set-up on a network, EZ Search to quickly search events from thumbnails, EZ Record to quickly setup recording resolutions and recording type and EZ Copy to auto copy what you are playing onto a USB flash drive.
The N4NSP network video recorder optimises disk space usage with Built-in S.M.A.R.T. Technology (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology for HDD). It also supports 2-way audio communication with audio enabled cameras or monitoring peripherals. The system is compliant with ONVIF standards which sets standards of communication between network video devices, interoperability between network video devices and is open to all companies and organizations.
N4NSP 4 CH Plug & Play Network Video Recorder with Built-In PoE Features:
- 4 channel plug & play network video recorder with built-in PoE
- Plug & play feature with Speco's OnSIP/VIP cameras
- ONVIF support*
- Dual network ports for isolating IP camera network traffic and remote network
- Supports all H.264 compression profiles (baseline, main and high)
- Network video recorder with free DDNS server
- Digital Deterrent® for triggering audio message via motion detection or sensor
- 2-way audio communication
- Full HD (1920 x 1080) recording and playback
- Supports wireless access point for viewing and configuration
- Built-in S.M.A.R.T. Technology (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology for HDD)
- Built-in PoE provides power to IP cameras
- 4/8/16 channel selectable local or IP camera audio recording
- Easy firmware upgrade by USB port or network
- Remote monitoring / recording / playback / configuration / software upgrades and PTZ control via internet
- Supports multiple PC based browsers such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari
- Network accessible via SpecoTech Multi-Client Software, SecureGuard® CMS and Speco Player Mobile Viewer
- PC and MAC® compatible