Speco Technologies N4WNSP
Free DDNS Server, Full HD (1920 X 1080) Recording and Playback, Digital Deterrent for Triggering, Network Video Recorder, Audio Message Via Motion Detection, 2-Way Audio Communication,
The Speco Technologies N4WNSP wall mount 4 channel Network Video Recorder features a built-in power supply. Ideal for small establishments/retail outlets, the system is apt for IP cameras and features easy plug and play operation. It comes with a software enhancement, an EZ Camera wizard which quickly discovers and installs IP cameras on the system.
Enhanced Experience Delivered with Ease
Speco is dedicated to provide its customers value for money, not only in terms of hardware, but also after sales installation, setup, configuration and maintenance. For this purpose, the NVR systems are pre-loaded with a set of wizards or applets that let the users’ setup and configure their system, perform tasks without much hassle. The EZ Setup wizard guides step by step through the entire system setup. Also, various tasks become easy with EZ wizards. Some of these wizards are: EZ Network for quick set-up on a network, EZ Search to quickly search events from thumbnails, EZ Record to quickly setup recording resolutions and recording type and EZ Copy to auto copy what you are playing onto a USB flash drive.
Compatibility and Viewing Capabilities at their Very Best
The plug & play feature works with Speco’s OnSIP/VIP/ZIP cameras to offer quick and easy setup of new cameras on network. Free app featured on android, blackberry and iPhone markets supports viewing of NVR recordings on most smart phones. The system also supports connectivity and viewing on PC and MAC® with included support software.
Effortless Professional Grade Networking
No need to call a networking professional every time the network configuration needs to be changed. EZ network setup installs and configures the system on a network and plug and play connects most IP cameras on the network with ease. Also, with free Speco DDNS server, the system automatically detects the domain name making the host name resolution simple. The system also features dual network ports for isolating IP camera network and remote network traffic.
Assurance of Universal Compliance
The system is compliant with ONVIF standards which sets standards of communication between network video devices, interoperability between network video devices and is open to all companies and organizations. The ONVIF compliance also makes the system future ready as it is based on the same set of standards used to develop new security systems based on IP. Apart from these features, the N4WNSP network video recorder supports cameras of up to 3 MP resolution on channel 1. It comes with a Built-in S.M.A.R.T. Technology (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology for HDD) and supports 2-way audio communication with audio enabled cameras or monitoring peripherals.
N4WNSP 4 CH Network Video Recorder with Built-In Power Supply Features:
- 4 channel NS plug & play wall mount network video recorder with built-in power supply
- Plug & play feature with Speco's OnSIP/VIP cameras
- ONVIF support*
- Dual network ports for isolating IP camera network traffic and remote network
- Supports all H.264 compression profiles (baseline, main and high)
- A patented NVR solution that easily mounts in equipment closets or electrical rooms for covert installations
- Network video recorder with free DDNS server
- Digital Deterrent® for triggering audio message via motion detection or sensor
- 2-way audio communication
- Full HD (1920 x 1080) recording and playback
- Supports wireless access point for viewing and configuration
- Built-in S.M.A.R.T. Technology (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology for HDD)
- 4/8/16 channel selectable local or IP camera audio recording
- Easy firmware upgrade by USB port or network
- Remote monitoring / recording / playback / configuration / software upgrades and PTZ control via internet
- Supports multiple PC based browsers such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari
- Network accessible via SpecoTech Multi-Client Software, SecureGuard® CMS and Speco Player Mobile Viewer
- PC and MAC® compatible