Speco Technologies N4WNSPM
4 Channel Ns Plug & Play, Wall Mount, Network Video Recorder, With Built-In Power Supply, and Monitor, Network Video Recorder With Free DDNS Server, 2-Way Audio Communication, Full HD (1920 X 1080) Recording and Playback
The Speco Technologies N4WNSPM is a complete Network Video Recorder system in a wall mount configuration which features a built-in monitor and power supply. The monitor is meant for local viewing and comes handy while setting up, repairing or re-configuration of the NVR. It supports up to 3 MP resolution on channel 1 for high resolution surveillance needs.
Flexibility in Viewing Options
View the recorded videos on you mobile phones, personal computers and is network accessible via SpecoTech Multi-Client Software, SecureGuard® CMS and Speco Player Mobile Viewer. It supports the free app featured on android, blackberry and iPhone markets, which offers support for view on most smart phones and is also compatible with PC and MAC® with included support software. A built-in monitor facilitates local viewing of recordings, camera feed and ease in configuration.
Gone are the days of messing around with complicated controls to configure or perform a task on NVR and DVR systems. Speco developed a set of EZ wizards for common day to day tasks required from such systems. These wizards are: EZ Setup wizard for step by step guidance through the installation process, EZ Network for quick set-up on a network, EZ Search to quickly search events from thumbnails, EZ Record to quickly setup recording resolutions and recording type and EZ Copy to auto copy what you are playing onto a USB flash drive.
Holistic Networking Support
The system features EZ network setup which installs and configures the system on a network. With free Speco DDNS server, discovery and setup is a breeze with dynamic domain name system. The system also features dual network ports for isolating IP camera network and remote network traffic.
Optimized Performance with Ease
The Network video recorder optimizes disk space usage with Built-in S.M.A.R.T. Technology (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology for HDD). It also supports 2-way audio communication with audio enabled cameras or monitoring peripherals. The system is compliant with ONVIF standards which sets standards of communication between network video devices, interoperability between network video devices and is open to all companies and organizations.
N4WNSPM 4 CH Network Video Recorder with Built-In Power Supply and Monitor Features:
- 4 channel NS plug & play wall mount network video recorder with built-in power supply and monitor
- Plug & play feature with Speco's OnSIP/VIP cameras
- ONVIF support
- Dual network ports for isolating IP camera network traffic and remote network
- Supports all H.264 compression profiles (baseline, main and high)
- A patented NVR solution that easily mounts in equipment closets or electrical rooms for covert installations
- Network video recorder with free DDNS server
- Digital Deterrent® for triggering audio message via motion detection or sensor
- 2-way audio communication
- Full HD (1920 x 1080) recording and playback
- Supports wireless access point for viewing and configuration
- Built-in S.M.A.R.T. Technology (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology for HDD)
- 4/8/16 channel selectable local or IP camera audio recording
- Easy firmware upgrade by USB port or network
- Remote monitoring / recording / playback / configuration / software upgrades and PTZ control via internet
- Supports multiple PC based browsers such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari
- Network accessible via SpecoTech Multi-Client Software, SecureGuard® CMS and Speco Player Mobile Viewer
- PC and MAC® compatible