Speco Technologies N8NS
Network Video Recorder, Plug & Play Feature With Speco’S Onsip/Vip Cameras, Onvif Support, Dual Network Ports for Isolating, 8 Channel Plug & Play, IP Camera Network Traffic and Remote Network, Network Video Recorder With Free DDNS Server
The Speco Technologies N8NS is an 8 channel network video recorder. It features remote monitoring, recording, playback, configuration, software upgrades and PTZ control via internet and supports multiple PC based browsers. The system is network accessible via SpecoTech Multi-Client Software, SecureGuard® CMS and Speco Player Mobile Viewer. The NVR supports up to 5 MP resolution on channel 1 for high resolution surveillance needs and comes in 1 TB to 9 Tb storage variants.
Assurance of Ease in Operation
Speco has developed a set of wizards or applets that let the users to setup and configure their system, perform tasks without much hassle. Some of the EZ applets are the EZ Setup wizard for quick system setup, EZ Network for quick set-up on a network, EZ Search to quickly search events from thumbnails, EZ Record to quickly setup recording resolutions and recording type and EZ Copy to auto copy what you are playing onto a USB flash drive.
Boundless Options for Connecting to Viewing Media
The NVR supports the free app featured on android, blackberry and iPhone markets which offers support for view on most smart phones. The Plug & play feature works with Speco’s OnSIP/VIP/ZIP cameras. Apart from these, the NVR is compatible with PC and MAC® with included support software.
Delivering Comprehensive Networking
EZ network setup installs and configures the system on a network, and with free Speco DDNS server, discovery and setup is a breeze with dynamic domain name system. The system also features dual network ports for isolating IP camera network and remote network traffic. Network accessible via SpecoTech Multi-Client Software, SecureGuard® CMS and Speco Player Mobile Viewer, the system offers multiple viewing options.
Efficient and Future-ready
The Network video recorder optimizes disk space usage with Built-in S.M.A.R.T. Technology (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology for HDD). Switch between low and high quality stream during simultaneous Continuous + Motion or Continuous + Sensor recording modes for storage optimization.
It also supports 2-way audio communication with audio enabled cameras or monitoring peripherals. The system is compliant with ONVIF standards which sets standards of communication between network video devices, interoperability between network video devices and is open to all companies and organizations.
N8NS 8 CH Plug & Play Network Video Recorder Features:
- 8 channel plug & play network video recorder
- Plug & play feature with Speco's OnSIP/VIP cameras
- ONVIF support
- Dual network ports for isolating IP camera network traffic and remote network
- Supports all H.264 compression profiles (baseline, main and high)
- Network video recorder with free DDNS server
- Digital Deterrent® for triggering audio message via motion detection or sensor
- 2-way audio communication
- Full HD (1920 x 1080) recording and playback
- Supports wireless access point for viewing and configuration
- Built-in S.M.A.R.T. Technology (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology for HDD)
- 4/8/16 channel selectable local or IP camera audio recording
- Easy firmware upgrade by USB port or network
- Remote monitoring / recording / playback / configuration / software upgrades and PTZ control via internet
- Supports multiple PC based browsers such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari
- Network accessible via SpecoTech Multi-Client Software,
- SecureGuard® CMS and Speco Player Mobile Viewer
- PC and MAC® compatible