Speco Technologies N8WNSPM
Supports Wireless Access, Point for Viewing and Configuration, 8 Channel Ns Plug & Play, Wall Mount Network Video Recorder, With Built-In Power Supply, and Monitor, Plug & Play Feature With Speco S Onsip/Vip Cameras, Onvif Support, Network Video Recorder With Free DDNS Server,
Regular Price $ 1,396.09 incl.VATOn sale price $ 1,186.68 incl.VAT
The Speco Technologies N8WNSPM 8 channel NVR is the whole package for a mid-level surveillance/monitoring setup. The system comes with a built-in PoE or power over Ethernet support and a monitor for local viewing. The NVR supports up to 5 MP resolution on channel 1 for high resolution surveillance needs.
Viewing across Screens
Speco offers free app published on android, blackberry and iPhone markets. This app offers support for view on most smart phones and comes in handy when you are on the go. The system also features plug & play feature for Speco’s OnSIP/VIP/ZIP cameras, which lets the users to setup new cameras without any professional help. It is compatible with PC and MAC® with included support software. The NVR supports multiple PC based browsers and is network accessible via SpecoTech Multi-Client Software, SecureGuard® CMS and Speco Player Mobile Viewer.
Networking for Non-professionals
The NVR system is designed keeping in mind the end-user’s requirements. It features EZ network setup, which is a guided step by step wizard that installs and configures the system on a network, and with free Speco DDNS server, discovery and setup is a breeze with dynamic domain name system. The system also features dual network ports for isolating IP camera network and remote network traffic. The EZ Camera wizard quickly discovers and installs IP cameras on this system.
Speco EZ Wizards
the EZ Setup wizard for quick system setup, EZ Network for quick set-up on a network, EZ Search to quickly search events from thumbnails, EZ Record to quickly setup recording resolutions and recording type and EZ Copy to auto copy what you are playing onto a USB flash drive.
Efficient Monitoring Solution
The N8WNSPM network video recorder optimizes disk space usage with Built-in S.M.A.R.T. Technology (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology for HDD). The system is compliant with ONVIF standards which sets standards of communication between network video devices, interoperability between network video devices and is open to all companies and organizations.
N8WNSPM 8 CH Network Video Recorder with Built-In Power Supply and Monitor Features:
- 8 channel NS plug & play wall mount network video recorder with built-in power supply and monitor
- Plug & play feature with Speco"s OnSIP/VIP cameras
- ONVIF support
- Dual network ports for isolating IP camera network traffic and remote network
- Supports all H.264 compression profiles (baseline, main and high)
- A patented NVR solution that easily mounts in equipment closets or electrical rooms for covert installations
- Network video recorder with free DDNS server
- Digital Deterrent® for triggering audio message via motion detection or sensor
- 2-way audio communication
- Full HD (1920 x 1080) recording and playback
- Supports wireless access point for viewing and configuration
- Built-in S.M.A.R.T. Technology (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology for HDD)
- 4/8/16 channel selectable local or IP camera audio recording
- Easy firmware upgrade by USB port or network
- Remote monitoring / recording / playback / configuration / software upgrades and PTZ control via internet
- Supports multiple PC based browsers such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari
- Network accessible via SpecoTech Multi-Client Software, SecureGuard® CMS and Speco Player Mobile Viewer
- PC and MAC® compatible