Speco Technologies NVRP4
Watchdog Function, Onvif Support, Emaps Showcasing Camera, Sensor and Relay Positions, User Access: Up to 4 Concurrent Users, Easily Capture JPG Images From Live Video
The Speco Technologies NVRP4 is a 4 channel Network Video Recorder server with 4 IP video and audio channels that support up to 2.3 MP (1920×1200) resolutions. Free Apps for view on most smart devices and Watchdog function make this system even more desirable to be installed for server based monitoring and surveillance establishments. It also is ONVIF standards compliant.
Forerunner in IP surveillance
The NVRP4 supports H.264, MPEG4 and MJPEG IP video streams from over 50+ IP camera brands. Setting up the system is inexpensive with no licensing fees. Also, dual LAN Ports allow creation of two individual networks – one for cameras and one for remote access traffic to help relieve bandwidth limitations.
Practicality in features
The system features EMAPS showcasing camera, sensor and relay positions. The NVR server offers user access to up to 4 concurrent users. Capture JPG images from live video for various monitoring needs or set to pre-record video up to 10 seconds before motion activation is detected.
With features such as parameter search by date, time, camera, event and event log, finding a specific footage or event in a footage is easy and with advanced event log search by event, operation, system & network activities, find what you are looking for instantly. The system is based on Embedded Linux system and supports 1 internal SATA HDD and 1 external HDD through built-in eSATA interface.
The NVRP4 offers remote access with DDNS function, viewing over web via Internet Explorer® Web Viewer. Also, view on Blackberry™ mobile devices using Java™ Viewer, and on iPhone® mobile devices. With CMPC central management software, you have total remote command of up to 1,000 systems, and enables monitoring with local CMPC E-maps, record and playback.
NVRP4 4 CH IP Camera Network Video Recorder Server Features:
- Watchdog function
- ONVIF support
- 4 IP (video+audio) Ch. – Up to 2.3MP (1920×1200)
- IP video streams: H.264, MPEG4 and MJPEG
- Supports 50+ IP camera brands (refer to camera support list)
- EMAPS (8) showcasing camera, sensor and relay positions
- User Access: up to 4 concurrent users
- Easily capture JPG images from live video
- NVRP4 can be set to pre-record video up to 10 seconds before motion activation is detected
- De?ned parameter search by date, time, camera, event, and event log ?le
- Embedded Linux system
- Advanced event log search by event, operation, system & network activities
- Supports 1 internal SATA HDD and 1 external HDD through built-in eSATA interface