Speco Technologies NVRWP4P
Watchdog Function, Onvif Support, 4 IP Video+Audio Ch Up to 2.3MP (1920X1200), IP Video Streams: H.264, MPEG4 and MJPEG
Regular Price $ 1,386.54 incl.VATOn sale price $ 1,178.56 incl.VAT
The Speco Technologies NVRWP4 is a patented wall mount NVR solution with built-in 4-port PoE switch. It easily mounts in equipment closets or electrical rooms for covert installations and supports 4 IP video and audio channels for up to 2.3 MP (1920×1200) resolutions. The system features EMAPS, free Speco DDNS and is ONVIF compliant.
The NVRWP4 supports H.264, MPEG4 and MJPEG IP video streams from over 50+ IP camera brands. Setting up the system is inexpensive with no licensing fees. Also, dual LAN Ports allow creation of two individual networks – one for cameras and one for remote access traffic to help relieve bandwidth limitations. Also, the NVR system features built-in power supply through 4-port PoE or Power over Ethernet switch and cloud archiving.
The system features EMAPS showcasing camera, sensor and relay positions. The NVR server offers user access to up to 4 concurrent users. Capture JPG images from live video for various monitoring needs or set to pre-record video up to 10 seconds before motion activation is detected.
Parameter search by date, time, camera, event and event log, with advanced event log search by event, operation, system & network activities lets you find a specific footage or event in a footage easily. The system is based on Embedded Linux system and supports 1 internal SATA HDD and 1 external HDD through built-in eSATA interface.
Access across the globe
The NVR system offers remote access with DDNS function, viewing over web via Internet Explorer® Web Viewer. Also, view on Blackberry™ mobile devices using Java™ Viewer, and on iPhone® mobile devices. With CMPC central management software, you have total remote command of up to 1,000 systems to monitor with local CMPC E-maps, record and playback, control sensors and relays or setup and modify NVR configurations.
NVRWP4P 4 CH IP Camera Network Video Recorder Server with 4-Port PoE Switch Features:
- A patented NVR solution that easily mounts in equipment closets or electrical rooms for covert installations
- Watchdog function
- ONVIF support
- 4 IP (video+audio) Ch. – Up to 2.3MP (1920×1200)
- IP video streams: H.264, MPEG4 and MJPEG
- Supports 50+ IP camera brands (refer to camera support list)
- No licensing fees
- Dual LAN Ports – allows creation of two individual networks – one for cameras and one for remote access traffic to help alleviate bandwidth limitations
- EMAPS (8) showcasing camera, sensor and relay positions
- User Access: up to 4 concurrent users
- Easily capture JPG images from live video
- NVRP4 can be set to pre-record video up to 10 seconds before motion activation is detected
- De?ned parameter search by date, time, camera, event, and event log ?le
- Embedded Linux system
- Advanced event log search by event, operation, system & network activities
- Supports 1 internal SATA HDD and 1 external HDD through built-in eSATA interface
- Remote Access with DDNS function
- With CMPC central management software, you have total remote command of up to 1,000 systems*
– Web/Remote Computers: Internet Explorer® WebViewer (view live video)
– Blackberry™ mobile devices: Java™ Viewer (view live video)
– iPhone® mobile devices: SpecoPC (view live video)
– Monitor with local CMPC E-maps, record and playback
– Control sensors and relays
– Setup and modify NVR con?gurations