Honeywell TUXWIFIS Tuxedo Touch Controller w/ Wi-Fi, Silver (6280i), Z-Wave controller built-in, Supports up to 232 Z-Wave devices
The Honeywell Tuxedo TUXWIFIS is an integrated device of security system, home controller, camera viewer and digital picture. It has 7" color widescreen TFT display of 800 x 480 resolution and 16 million colors for high-quality output. Its interface has large icons and menu driven navigation for easy use.
The Tuxedo touch enables centralized control over security system, video cameras, lights, locks and more. It allows up to 4 IP cameras viewing at once. Honeywell Tuxedo accepts both Wi-Fi and Ethernet. The built-in web server permits any Wi-Fi devices such as Smartphone, iPhone, iPad, PC or others to control over the Tuxedo touch system.
The Honeywell Tuxedo TUXWIFIS has built-in Z-Wave controller and supports most of the Z-Wave enabled thermostats, locks, lights and shades. Scenes that can control enabled thermostats and lights based on system time or events can be customized to save energy.
Display options like home screen, digital picture frame, digital billboard and others can be customized according to the needs. Three languages are available (English, French Canadian and Spanish). The Honeywell Tuxedo TUXWIFIS device comes with training videos.
- Please Note that The TUX series keypads will work only on the Honeywell Vista series alarm panels. They also can be used as a standalone automation console with Zwave products only
- Z-Wave controller built-in . Supports up to 232 Z-Wave devices
- Most Z-Wave enabled thermostats, locks, lights and shades are compatible
- Centralized control of security system, video cameras, Z-Wave enabled thermostats, lights, locks and more from your Tuxedo Touch
- View up to four IP cameras at once on the Tuxedo Touch display