operation DynaView, Wide-D Capability DEPA, Intelligence Faster Image, Processing Recorder, Onvif Technology, Easy Interoperability, in multi-vendor network systems Day/Night modes for improved visibility
The Sony UNIONER520C7 is a unitized PTZ IP camera that utilizes the Hoe++ operation. This camera has a dyne view wide-D capability. This camera is equipped with advanced features with which you will get high quality surveillance footage.
Get All Time Surveillance
The day/night feature of this camera enables it to capture clear footage in all light situations and you get an all-time footage with it. This camera utilizes DEPA intelligence for faster image processing on recorder. The On if technology confirms easy interoperability in multi-vendor network systems. This camera is capable of dual streaming (any combination with JPEG/MPEG-4/H.264).
This camera has DynaView wide-D capability. Also it is Hoe enabled so power and data are transported by Ethernet cable. Three types of compression are possible with this camera; H.264, MPEG4, JPEG. The operating temperature for this compact camera is 20 to 122 degree F.
UNIONER520C7 Unitized PTZ IP Cameras Features:
- Outdoor unitized SNC-ER520
- HPoE++ operation
- DynaView Wide-D capability
- DEPA Intelligence for faster image processing on recorder
- Onvif technology for easy interoperability in multi-vendor network systems
- Day/Night modes for improved visibility
- Dual Streaming (any combination with JPEG/MPEG-4/H.264)
- HPoE enabled so power and data are transported by Ethernet cable
- Noise Reduction