If you have balanced and unbalanced signals running throughout your security system, a video balun can easily fix the problem. Video balun adapters come in a variety of forms such as BNC connector or VGA/DVI. These types of transmitters are available in either active or passive models. Active transmitters require a power source, whereas passive transmitters do not need power. There are many models with a variety of features to choose from depending on your security system needs. You can purchase a single connection receiver or connect an 8-channel hub to your system to balance out your video signals throughout your entire system.
- CCTV Accessories, Connectors, Systems, Video Baluns
2M Technology 2M-B313C Single Port Passive Hybrid HD Video balun CVI/TVIAHD/CVBSCCTV Accessories, Connectors, Systems, Video Baluns
2M Technology 2M-B313C Single Port Passive Hybrid HD Video balun CVI/TVIAHD/CVBS
- Video transmission via UTP CAT5e/6 cale
- Full-motion CCTV video at distances up to 984-1967ft (300-600M)
- Outstanding interference rejection and transient protection.
- Male BNC allows connection directly to the camera or DVR.
- No power required, or have power required
- Systems, CCTV Accessories, Connectors, Video Baluns
2M-202C 1 Channel Passive Hybrid HD Video balun CVI/TVI/AHD/CVBSSystems, CCTV Accessories, Connectors, Video Baluns
2M-202C 1 Channel Passive Hybrid HD Video balun CVI/TVI/AHD/CVBS
It is a single channel passive video balun/transceiver.
It allows transmission of real time and and high-performance color or monochrome (B/W) CCTV video over UTP cable.
It supports HD-CVI / TVI / AHD and CVBS signal.
Being tiny enough can be directly equipped to camera.It can be used as either transmitter or receiver.SKU: 2M-202C