No matter how specific your security camera needs, Veilux is able to find a solution. For example, the Veilux VP-IR36X is designed to be used under water. Using high quality casing, Internal Circuit Protection and high-quality LED adopted tempered glass (for Dew Condensation Prevention) this camera will relyably capture images under the roughest of circumstances. Consdering the VP-IR36X's ability to function underwater, outdoor applications are most certainly a reality. Auto Pulse LEDs provide 2 times better LED brightness than conventional LEDs. All this while still delivering a resolution of 530 TV lines, one of the highest resolutions for IP-68 rated analog cameras.
Special Order Item
- The World's First 360° Endless Pan/Tilt Motion
- Auto LED Brightness Control by Distance Range
- Auto LED Pulse Control by Shutter Speed (2 Times Better LED Brightness)
- Pan/Tilt Torque Compensation (Step-Out Prevention)
- Tilt Glass Protecting From Reflection
- Internet Circuit Protection
- High-Quality LED Adopted
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- Tempered Glass Adopted (Dew Condensation Prevention)
- Reilable Durability
- Easy Maintenance
- IP-68 Perfect Waterproof
|Durability||Vandal Resistant & Weather Proof|
|Lens Type||Optical Zoom|
|Lens Field of View||36X|
|Infrared Distance||101 feet +|
|Mount Type||Base, Ceiling|
|Features||Auto Gain Control, Automatic White Balance, Back Light Compensation, Bright Light Masking, Day/Night, Digital Noise Reduction, Digital Zoom, Infrared, Motion Detection, On Screen Display Menu|
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
There are no product questions yet.
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.