Featuring 16 input channels, the Vitek VT-CX1680/1T Chrono-X series Digital Video Recorder connects with multiple cameras at the same time. The videos are compressed by the H.264 compression technology without reducing the output quality to save bandwidth. HDMI outputs are delivered in 1920 x 1080 resolution and the DVR supports live recording and playback in D1 resolution. Supporting multi-resolution recording, the user can choose the desired resolution to save storage space. Each video input has an individual two-way audio input.
The Vitek VT-CX1680/1T video recorder has 1TB internal hard drive along with built-in DVD-RW as storage devices. The DVR records the same data in two different spots with the data redundancy feature as a data recovery option. Central Management Software (CMS) allows the user to monitor multiple cameras at the same time. By using a free application, iPhone and Android phones can be used for monitoring. The Vitek VT-CX1680/1T has a user-friendly interface and simple system setup wizard that makes it easy to install and operate.
- Highly efficient H.264 compression
- Built-in Data Redundancy
- Real-time D1 recording and playback
- HDMI Output with 1920x 1080 Resolution
- Remote Control of additional Chrono–X DVRs locally without the use of a remote PC
- System Setup Wizard and User Friendly GUI
- Multi-Resolution recording
- 4 Selectable Spot Outputs with Sequence and event Pop-up
- Built-in Point-of-Sales support for multiple registers or ATMs
- Web Client & CMS (Central Management Software) Included
- Free iPhone and Android Apps
- Built-in DVD-RW
- Two Way Audio with Individual Audio Input for each Video Input