The Vitek VT-CX1680/4T from Chrono-X series is a 16-channel Digital Video Recorder that records from multiple cameras at the same time. It delivers HDMI output in 1920 x 1080 resolution and supports live recording and playback in D1 resolution. The videos are compressed with H.264 compression technology without reducing the video quality to save bandwidth. Multi-resolution recording allows the user to choose a desired resolution, which can also save storage space. The Vitek VT-CX1680/4T features a two-way audio with individual audio input for each video input.
The Vitek VT-CX1680/4T stores the recorded videos in its 4TB internal hard drive and built-in DVD-RW. The DVR records the same data in two different spots with the data redundancy feature as a data recovery option. The Central Management Software (CMS) lets the user to monitor various cameras at once. Using a free application that is available for iPhone and Android phones, remote monitoring can be carried out through smart devices. User-friendly interface and simple system setup wizard makes the DVR easy to install and operate.
- Highly efficient H.264 compression
- Built-in Data Redundancy
- Real-time D1 recording and playback
- HDMI Output with 1920x 1080 Resolution
- Remote Control of additional Chrono–X DVRs locally without the use of a remote PC
- System Setup Wizard and User Friendly GUI
- Multi-Resolution recording
- 4 Selectable Spot Outputs with Sequence and event Pop-up
- Built-in Point-of-Sales support for multiple registers or ATMs
- Web Client & CMS (Central Management Software) Included
- Free iPhone and Android Apps
- Built-in DVD-RW
- Two Way Audio with Individual Audio Input for each Video Input