The Vitek VT-CX1680/500 Chrono-X series Digital Video Recorder features 16 input channels for connecting multiple cameras at the same time. With highly efficient H.264 compression technology, the videos are compressed in a way that they are not affected in quality to save valuable bandwidth. HDMI video outputs are delivered in 1920 x 1080 resolution and the DVR supports live recording and playback in D1 resolution. Multi-resolution recording gives the user to choose the desired resolution depending on the need and to save space. The Vitek VT-CX1680/500 has two-way audio with individual audio input for each video input.
The Vitek VT-CX1680/500 features 500GB internal hard drive and built-in DVD-RW for storing recorded videos. The data redundancy feature saves data in a buffer storage memory, which is secure even when the hard drive crashes. With the Central Management Software, the cameras can be monitored from anywhere. A free application is available for iPhone and Android devices to make suitable for monitoring. The Vitek VT-CX1680/500 has a user-friendly interface and simple system setup wizard that makes it easy to install and operate.
- Highly efficient H.264 compression
- Built-in Data Redundancy
- Real-time D1 recording and playback
- HDMI Output with 1920x 1080 Resolution
- Remote Control of additional Chrono–X DVRs locally without the use of a remote PC
- System Setup Wizard and User Friendly GUI
- Multi-Resolution recording
- 4 Selectable Spot Outputs with Sequence and event Pop-up
- Built-in Point-of-Sales support for multiple registers or ATMs
- Web Client & CMS (Central Management Software) Included
- Free iPhone and Android Apps
- Built-in DVD-RW
- Two Way Audio with Individual Audio Input for each Video Input