Replace your old DVR in your existing security system with the Vitek VT-HDOC16/10T Real-time Digital Video Recorder. It has 16 input channels through which multiple cameras from traditional dome to modern high-resolution cameras can be connected to manage, monitor and record at the same time. Each port can be individually configured to match the need of attached cameras. Supporting High Definition Serial Digital Interface (HD-SDI), 960H and D1 cameras and HDMI, VGA and spot BNC outputs, videos are delivered in 1080p resolution at a frame rate of 480 frames per second. The Vitek VT-HDOC16/10T is also equipped with an alarm in /out and 4 audio input channels.
The Vitek VT-HDOC16/10T has 10TB of internal memory, which can be extended up to 20TB by attaching five 4TB internal SATA hard drives through the SATA2 / SATA3 hard drive slots. Additional storage need is fulfilled by attaching up to 5 external SATA hard drives through the eSATA hard drive ports. External hard drives can also be used for taking data backup to prevent loss of valuable information.
Videos that have been recorded or live streaming can be viewed from anywhere through internet connection via web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera and Google Chrome. By using the On Cue application for iPhone, iPad and Android devices, smart devices can be used for remote monitoring. The CMS software can monitor up to 64 cameras at once.
Vitek VT-HDOC16/10T supports full pentaplex operation that gives the user to access to functions like live-view, playback, backup, network and administrative functions without stopping the recording process. It allows linear digital zooming in both live streaming and recorded playback mode. The user-friendly interface along with the panoramic thumbnail search view makes the DVR easy to use. It has a simple plug-and-play function and point-to-point connection from camera to DVR.
- 16 CH HD-SDI / Analog Inputs (hybrid) with Full 1080p Camera Support
- Hybrid Operation over COAX for HD-SDI, 960H, and D1 Cameras
- Simple plug and play, point-to-point connection from camera to DVR
- Real Time Recording & Playback (480fps) on all channels at 1080p
- HDMI, VGA, and Spot BNC Outputs
- 5 Internal SATA2/SATA3 HDD Slots supporting up to 15TB (5 x 3TB HDD) using Advanced HDD Format
- External SATA Port (eSATA) Supporting up to 5x External via eSATA
- Alarm In/Out
- Per channel Image Adjustment
- 4 Channel Audio In
- 32 x 24 Motion Detection Grid
- Multi channel Spot output
- Remote Viewing via CMS Software, Internet Explorer, and Mobile Phones (iOS/Android)
- Panorama (Thumbnail) Search
- Linear digital zoom for live and playback
- Up to 8 Simultaneous Network/Remote Connections
- 64 Camera Remote Viewing via CMS Software
- RS485 Communication port