Vitek VT-HDOC16/2T 16Ch Real-Time 1080p HD-SDI DVR, 2TB, 16 CH HD-SDI / Analog Inputs (hybrid) with Full 1080p Camera
Upgrade your existing surveillance system with the Vitek VT-HDOC16/2T Real-time Digital Video Recorder. With 16 channels, it supports up to 16 traditional analog cameras and modern high-resolution cameras. The channels can be configured independently according to the attached camera. 1080p resolution videos are recorded from High Definition Serial Digital Interface (HD-SDI), 960H and D1 cameras. The camera supports HDMI, VGA and spot BNC outputs.
The 2TB internal memory can be expanded up to 20TB by adding five 4TB internal SATA hard drives through the 5 internal SATA2 / SATA3 hard drive slots. For more storage space and taking backup, up to 5 external SATA hard drives can be attached through the eSATA ports. Remote viewing is supported through internet connection via web browsers and mobile phones such as iOS / Android smart devices with the help of On Cue application. Up to 64 cameras can be monitored simultaneously with the CMS software.
User- friendly interface and panoramic thumbnail search view makes the Vitek VT-HDOC16/2T easy to handle. Linear digital zooming in both live streaming and recorded playback is supported. Alarm in / out along with 4 audio input channels are provided with the DVR. Installation is very easy and quick, thanks to the simple plug-and-play function and point-to-point connection from camera to DVR.
- 16 CH HD-SDI / Analog Inputs (hybrid) with Full 1080p Camera Support
- Hybrid Operation over COAX for HD-SDI, 960H, and D1 Cameras
- Simple plug and play, point-to-point connection from camera to DVR
- Real Time Recording & Playback (480fps) on all channels at 1080p
- HDMI, VGA, and Spot BNC Outputs
- 5 Internal SATA2/SATA3 HDD Slots supporting up to 15TB (5 x 3TB HDD) using Advanced HDD Format
- External SATA Port (eSATA) Supporting up to 5x External via eSATA
- Alarm In/Out
- Per channel Image Adjustment
- 4 Channel Audio In
- 32 x 24 Motion Detection Grid
- Multi channel Spot output
- Remote Viewing via CMS Software, Internet Explorer, and Mobile Phones (iOS/Android)
- Panorama (Thumbnail) Search
- Linear digital zoom for live and playback
- Up to 8 Simultaneous Network/Remote Connections
- 64 Camera Remote Viewing via CMS Software
- RS485 Communication port