4 Channel Security DVR
4Ch, Real-Time 1080p HD-SDI DVR, 8TB, 4 CH HD-SDI Inputs with Full 1080p Camera Support
The Vitek VT-HDOC4/8T On Cue 4 Channel Digital Video Recorder connects with four high-resolution 700TV Lines cameras. It delivers output in 1080p resolution at a frame rate of 60 frames per second. HDMI, VGA and BNC output formats are supported. The 8TB internal memory can be expanded up to 8TB by adding two 4TB internal SATA hard drives. In case of additional storage need or taking backup, additional external SATA hard drives can be added through the eSATA port. The H.264 compression technology reduces the videos size to occupy low memory space in the storage device.
The recorded videos or live streaming can be viewed from anywhere through internet connection via web browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera and Google Chrome. iPhone, iPod, iPad, iTouch and Android devices can also be used for monitoring by using an application. Email notifications will be sent automatically to the user on any specific event along with a suitable snapshot.
The Vitek VT-HDOC4/8T supports multiple recording such as continuous, scheduled, instant/panic, pre/post alarm or event recording. With the full pentaplex operation, the DVR allows the user to access controls such as live-view, playback, backup, network, and administrative functions without disturbing the video recording. Each channel in the Vitek VT-HDOC4/8T can be customized separately depending on the connected camera’s ability and capacity. The front panel controls, USB mouse or IR remote can be used to control the video recorder locally. It is compatible with Pan Tilt and Zoom security cameras.
- 4 CH HD-SDI Inputs with Full 1080p Camera Support
- Simple plug and play, point-to-point connection from camera to DVR
- 120fps Live Display Speed at 720p/1080p / up to 120 fps Recording & Playback at 720p (60fps at 1080p)
- HDMI, VGA, and BNC Outputs
- 2 Internal SATA2/SATA3 HDD Slots supporting up to 6TB (2 x 3TB HDD) using Advanced HDD Format
- External SATA Port (eSATA)
- Add 4 Analog SD Cameras (per HD input) with optional VT-QHD4
- Alarm In/Out
- Remote Viewing via CMS Software, Web Browser, and Mobile Phones (iOS/Android)
- Pentaplex Operation (Playback, Recording, Backup, Network)
- 4 Channel Audio In
- 16 x 12 Motion Detection Grid
- Thumbnail Search
- Linear digital zoom for live and playback
- Embedded Web Server for Remote Setup & Viewing
- Up to 8 Simultaneous Network/Remote Connections
- 64 Camera Remote Viewing via CMS Software
- RS485 Communication port