Vitek VT-HDOC8/4T 8Ch Real-Time 1080p HD-SDI DVR, 4TB, 8 CH HD-SDI / Analog Inputs (hybrid) with Full 1080p Camera Support
Regular Price $ 1,832.52 incl.VATOn sale price $ 1,612.62 incl.VAT
Connect with up to 8 cameras and manage, monitor and record videos from them at the same time with the Vitek VT-HDOC8/4T On Cue Real-time Digital Video Recorder. It supports High Definition Serial Digital Interface (HD-SDI), 960H, D1 cameras and has option for HDMI, VGA and BNC outputs. The recoded videos or live streaming can be from anywhere through internet via web browsers like Internet Explorer, Safari, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. With the CMS software, up to 64 cameras can be remotely monitored. On Cue application for iPhone, iPod and Android devices is available for remote monitoring.
The Vitek VT-HDOC8/4T has 4TB internal storage memory, which can be expanded up to 8TB by adding two 4TB internal hard drives through the 2 SATA2 / SATA3 HDD slots. For additional storage need and data backup, up to 5 external SATA hard drives can be attached through the eSATA port. The Vitek VT-HDOC8/4T is equipped with 4 audio input channels and an alarm input / output. It features linear zoom in both live and playback modes.
The Vitek VT-HDOC8/4T video recorder supports pentaplex operation that allows the user access options like playback, recording, backup and networking functions without interrupting the recording process. Multiple recording modes such as continuous, event, motion, alarm and scheduled recording comes handy while managing hard drives capacity. The channels in this DVR can be individually customized depending on the attached device’s properties. The panoramic thumbnail search view makes it easy to spot a desired file without strain. Installation is a breeze, thanks to the plug-and-play and point-to-point connection from camera to DVR functions.
- 8 CH HD-SDI / Analog Inputs (hybrid) with Full 1080p Camera Support
- Hybrid Operation over COAX for HD-SDI, 960H, and D1 Cameras
- Simple plug and play, point-to-point connection from camera to DVR
- Real Time Recording & Playback (240fps) on all channels at 1080p
- HDMI, VGA, and Spot BNC Outputs
- 2 Internal SATA2/SATA3 HDD Slots supporting up to 6TB (2 x 3TB HDD) using Advanced HDD Format
- External SATA Port (eSATA) Supporting up to 5x External via eSATA
- Pentaplex Operation (Playback, Recording, Backup, Network)
- Alarm In/Out
- Per channel Image Adjustment
- 4 Channel Audio In
- 32 x 24 Motion Detection Grid
- Multi channel Spot output
- Remote Viewing via CMS Software, Internet Explorer, and Mobile Phones (iOS/Android)
- Panorama (Thumbnail) Search
- Linear digital zoom for live and playback
- Up to 8 Simultaneous Network/Remote Connections
- 64 Camera Remote Viewing via CMS Software
- RS485 Communication port