Vitek VT-HDOC8/8T 8Ch Real-Time 1080p HD-SDI DVR, 8TB, 8 CH HD-SDI / Analog Inputs (hybrid) with Full 1080p Camera Support
Regular Price $ 2,226.85 incl.VATOn sale price $ 1,959.63 incl.VAT
The Vitek VT-HDOC8/8T On Cue 8 Channel Real-time Digital Video Recorder supports High Definition Serial Digital Interface (HD-SDI), 960H, D1 cameras and has option for HDMI, VGA and BNC outputs. Videos can be monitored from anywhere through internet via web browsers like Internet Explorer, Safari, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. iPhone, iPod and Android devices can also be used for monitoring with the help of On Cue application. The CMS software allows remote monitoring up to 64 cameras at the same time.
The Vitek VT-HDOC8/8T video recorder supports pentaplex operation that allows the user access options like playback, recording, backup and networking functions without interrupting the recording process. Multiple recording modes such as continuous, event, motion, alarm and scheduled recording comes handy while managing hard drives capacity.
The Vitek VT-HDOC8/8T Digital Video Recorder has 8TB internal memory that can be expanded by adding two 4TB internal SATA hard drives through the 2 SATA2 / SATA3 HDD slots. For additional storage need, up to 5 external SATA hard drives can be attached through the eSATA port. The features linear zoom in both live and playback modes.
Each channel in the Vitek VT-HDOC8/8T can be individually customized depending on the attached device’s need and convenience. The Vitek VT-HDOC8/8T is equipped with 4 audio input channels and an alarm input / output. It features linear zoom in both live and playback modes. User can easily find a desired video file, thanks to the panoramic thumbnail search view. Installation will take only few minutes, as this DVR has plug-and-play and point-to-point connection from camera to DVR functions.
- 8 CH HD-SDI / Analog Inputs (hybrid) with Full 1080p Camera Support
- Hybrid Operation over COAX for HD-SDI, 960H, and D1 Cameras
- Simple plug and play, point-to-point connection from camera to DVR
- Real Time Recording & Playback (240fps) on all channels at 1080p
- HDMI, VGA, and Spot BNC Outputs
- 2 Internal SATA2/SATA3 HDD Slots supporting up to 6TB (2 x 3TB HDD) using Advanced HDD Format
- External SATA Port (eSATA) Supporting up to 5x External via eSATA
- Pentaplex Operation (Playback, Recording, Backup, Network)
- Alarm In/Out
- Per channel Image Adjustment
- 4 Channel Audio In
- 32 x 24 Motion Detection Grid
- Multi channel Spot output
- Remote Viewing via CMS Software, Internet Explorer, and Mobile Phones (iOS/Android)
- Panorama (Thumbnail) Search
- Linear digital zoom for live and playback
- Up to 8 Simultaneous Network/Remote Connections
- 64 Camera Remote Viewing via CMS Software
- RS485 Communication port