4 Channel Security DVR
4 Channel, H.264 DVR w/3TB HDD, Real Time 960H Recording, 4 Alarm Inputs / 1 Relay Out
The Vitek VT-SRL904/3T Real-time Digital Video Recorder allows you to monitor and record videos from up to 4 cameras at the same time. Videos are delivered in 1080p resolution at 120 fps for smooth and clear output. The H.264 compression technology compresses the videos to consume low memory space. Videos are stored in the 3TB internal memory, which can be extended up to 7TB by adding an extra 4TB SATA internal hard drive.
The Vitek VT-SRL904/3T features 4 video inputs along with a HDMI, a VGA and a spot monitor output. It is also integrated with 4 alarm inputs / 1 relay out and 4 channel audio in / 1 channel out. This DVR supports both dynamic and static IP addresses. It is included with Mac OSX Client & PC CMS central management software.
The videos can be monitored from anywhere with internet via LAN or web browsers like Internet Explorer, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and Google Chrome. With an application, monitoring is possible through iPhone, iPad, iTouch and Android devices. For locally controlling the DVR either an USB mouse or an IR remote control (included) can be used. Simple thumbnail view, easy panoramic search and user0friendly interface makes this DVR easy to handle.
- Supports High Resolution 960H Cameras
- 4 Video Inputs with 1 HDMI, 1 Spot Monitor Output, and 1 VGA output
- H.264 Compression
- Up to 120fps Live Display & 120fps Recording
- Supports both Dynamic and Static IP Addresses
- 4 Alarm Inputs / 1 Relay Out
- 4 Channel Audio In / 1 Channel Out
- Supports One internal SATA Hard Drive
- Supports up to 3TB internal storage (1 x 3TB HDD)
- 20 x 12 Motion Detection Grid
- Remote Viewing over the Internet, LAN, Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Opera and Chrome
- Applications for iPhone, iPad, iTouch and Android Devices
- Mac OSX Client & PC CMS Central Management Software Included
- Panorama (thumbnail) search
- Automatic sending of Health & Event notifications via email
- Control locally via USB Mouse or with the Included IR Remote control
- PTZ Control over RS-485