Vitek VT-SRP908/20T 8 Channel H.264 DVR w/20Terabyte HDD and Real Time 960H Recording, 8 Video Inputs with 1 HDMI, 1 Spot Monitor Output, and 1 VGA output
The Vitek VT-SRP908/20T 8 Channel Spire Premium Digital Video Recorder is a must-have in a security surveillance system. It can monitor, manage and record from up to 8 video cameras at the same. The videos are recorded at 240 frames per second in 960H resolution. With the help of H.264 compression technology, they are compressed to consume low memory space for saving bandwidth. The DVR features a huge 20TB of internal memory, which can be expanded up to 40TB by adding five 4TB SATA internal hard drives.
The Vitek VT-SRP908/20T supports remote monitoring from anywhere with internet connection through LAN or Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari and Opera web browsers. Email notifications are sent to the user’s mail ID regarding health status or on specific events. It supports both static and dynamic IP addresses. Data transfers and network connection are carried through the two Gigabit Ethernet (1 LAN and 1 WAN) ports. 8 audio input and 4 alarm input are the other I/O ports provided.
iPhone, iPad, iTouch and Android devices can be used as well for monitoring using an application. The Vitek VT-SRP908/20T also includes Mac OSX Client & CMS central management software. Quick Search makes way for easier reviewing.
- Supports High Resolution 960H Cameras
- 8 Video Inputs with 1 HDMI, 1 Spot Monitor Output, and 1 VGA output
- H.264 Compression
- Up to 240fps Live Display & 240fps Recording
- Supports both Dynamic and Static IP Addresses
- 8 Audio Inputs / 1 Audio Outputs
- 10 Alarm Inputs / 4 Outputs with 1 Relay
- Supports Five internal Hard Drives for up to 20TB of internal Storage (4x 4TB HDD)
- Supports 4TB Hard Drives
- Remote Viewing over the Internet via Web Browser or LAN
- Applications for iPhone, iPad, iTouch and Android Devices
- “Quick Search” Function for automatic review
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet Ports (1 LAN + 1 WAN)
- Mac OSX Client & CMS Central Management Software Included
- Automatic sending of Health & Event notifications via email
- Control locally via Front Panel Controls, USB Mouse or with the Included IR Remote control
- PTZ Control over RS-485