8 Channel DVRs
Vitek VT-SRP908/2T 8 Channel H.264 DVR w/2Terabyte HDD and Real Time 960H Recording, 8 Video Inputs with 1 HDMI, 1 Spot Monitor Output, and 1 VGA output
The Vitek VT-SRP908/2T 8 Channel Spire Premium Digital Video Recorder reduces cost and effort by recording, monitoring and managing multiple video cameras (up to 8) at the same time. It has 2TB internal storage memory that can be expanded up to 20TB by adding five 4TB hard drives. The recorded 960H high resolution videos are compressed by the H.264 compression technology to save some bandwidth.
Vitek VT-SRP908/2T is incorporated with 8 audio inputs and 4 alarm inputs. It also features 2 Gigabit Ethernet port (1 LAN and 1 WAN) for data transferring and communication. User is automatically notified about health and event status through email. The Quick Search function makes automatic review easier. The DVR supports both static and dynamic IP addresses.
Front panel controls, USB mouse or IR remote control (included) can be used to operate the DVR locally. Remote monitoring videos can be done through internet via LAN or web browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari and Opera. An application is available for monitoring through iPhone, iPad, iTouch and Android devices. Mac OSX Client & CMS central management software is included.
- Supports High Resolution 960H Cameras
- 8 Video Inputs with 1 HDMI, 1 Spot Monitor Output, and 1 VGA output
- H.264 Compression
- Up to 240fps Live Display & 240fps Recording
- Supports both Dynamic and Static IP Addresses
- 8 Audio Inputs / 1 Audio Outputs
- 10 Alarm Inputs / 4 Outputs with 1 Relay
- Supports Five internal Hard Drives for up to 20TB of internal Storage (4x 4TB HDD)
- Supports 4TB Hard Drives
- Remote Viewing over the Internet via Web Browser or LAN
- Applications for iPhone, iPad, iTouch and Android Devices
- “Quick Search” Function for automatic review
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet Ports (1 LAN + 1 WAN)
- Mac OSX Client & CMS Central Management Software Included
- Automatic sending of Health & Event notifications via email
- Control locally via Front Panel Controls, USB Mouse or with the Included IR Remote control
- PTZ Control over RS-485