Vitek VT-SRP916/10T 16 Channel H.264 DVR w/10Terabyte HDD and Real Time 960H Recording, 16 Video Inputs with 1 HDMI, 1 Spot Monitor Output, and 1 VGA output
The Vitek VT-SRP916/10T 16 Channel Spire Premium Digital Video Recorder lets you to connect with up to sixteen 960H cameras simultaneously. With H.264 compression technology, the high-resolution videos are compressed to occupy low memory space thus saving valuable bandwidth. The videos will be stored in the 10TB internal memory that can be expanded up to 20TB by adding five 4TB SATA hard drives. HDMI, VGA and spot monitor outputs are provided with video recorder along with 16 audio inputs / 2 audio outputs and 16 alarm inputs / 8 outputs with one relay.
The dual Ethernet ports (1 LAN and 1 WAN) present in the Vitek VT-SRP916/10T allows smooth communication and quick data transfers. Remote monitoring is supported over internet via LAN or Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera and Google Chrome web browsers. An application allows iPhone, iPad, iTouch and Android devices monitor videos from anywhere. The Vitek VT-SRP916/10T includes Mac OSX Client & CMS central management software. Both static and dynamic IP addresses are supported.
Any updates or notifications about health or specific event will be sent automatically through email to the user. The “Quick Search” function allows easy reviewing. Front panel controls, USB mouse or IR remote controller (included) are used to operate the DVR while the Pan Tilt Zoom functions are controlled by RS-485.
- Supports High Resolution 960H Cameras
- 16 Video Inputs with 1 HDMI, 1 Spot Monitor Output, and 1 VGA output
- H.264 Compression
- Up to 480fps Live Display & 480fps Recording
- Supports both Dynamic and Static IP Addresses
- 16 Audio Inputs / 1 Audio Outputs
- 18 Alarm Inputs / 8 Outputs with 1 Relay
- Supports Five internal Hard Drives for up to 20TB of internal Storage (4x 4TB HDD)
- Supports 4TB Hard Drives
- Remote Viewing over the Internet via Web Browser or LAN
- Applications for iPhone, iPad, iTouch and Android Devices
- “Quick Search” Function for automatic review
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet Ports (1 LAN + 1 WAN)
- Mac OSX Client & CMS Central Management Software Included
- Automatic sending of Health & Event notifications via email
- Control locally via Front Panel Controls, USB Mouse or with the Included IR Remote control
- PTZ Control over RS-485