Vitek VT-SRP916/2T 16 Channel H.264 DVR w/2Terabyte HDD and Real Time 960H Recording, 16 Video Inputs with 1 HDMI, 1 Spot Monitor Output, and 1 VGA output
Expand your security system with the Vitek VT-SRP916/2T Spire Premium Digital Video Recorder, which supports up to 16 video cameras at the same time. Featuring a HDMI / a VGA and a spot monitor outputs, the video recorder delivers output in 960H resolution at a frame rate of 480 frames per second. Other ports in the DVR include 16 audio inputs / 2 audio outputs and 16 alarm inputs / 8 outputs with one relay. The dual gigabit Ethernet ports (1 LAN and 1 WAN) makes way for high-speed data transfers and communications. The Vitek VT-SRP916/2T supports both static and dynamic IP addresses.
The 2TB internal memory of Vitek VT-SRP916/2T can be expanded up to 20TB by including five internal 4TB hard drives. Thanks to the H.264 compression technology, the file size is reduced to occupy low memory space in the hard drives. With the internet connectivity, captured videos or live streaming can be viewed from anywhere via LAN or Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera and Google Chrome web browsers. iPhone, iPad, iTouch and Android devices can also be used for remote monitoring by using an application.
Front panel controls, USB mouse or IR remote controller (included) can be used to control the DVR manually while RS-485 controls the Pan Tilt Zoom functions. Health and event notification will be sent automatically to the user via email. “Quick Search” function in the Vitek VT-SRP916/2T allows easy reviewing. Mac OSX Client & CMS central management software is included.
- Supports High Resolution 960H Cameras
- 16 Video Inputs with 1 HDMI, 1 Spot Monitor Output, and 1 VGA output
- H.264 Compression
- Up to 480fps Live Display & 480fps Recording
- Supports both Dynamic and Static IP Addresses
- 16 Audio Inputs / 1 Audio Outputs
- 18 Alarm Inputs / 8 Outputs with 1 Relay
- Supports Five internal Hard Drives for up to 20TB of internal Storage (4x 4TB HDD)
- Supports 4TB Hard Drives
- Remote Viewing over the Internet via Web Browser or LAN
- Applications for iPhone, iPad, iTouch and Android Devices
- “Quick Search” Function for automatic review
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet Ports (1 LAN + 1 WAN)
- Mac OSX Client & CMS Central Management Software Included
- Automatic sending of Health & Event notifications via email
- Control locally via Front Panel Controls, USB Mouse or with the Included IR Remote control
- PTZ Control over RS-485