High Performance Network Video Recorder, MPEG-4 and JPEG Multi Format, Up to 64 Network Cameras, Various Recording Modes, Flexible Playback Controls, Expandable up to 27 TB
Regular Price $ 10,950.74 incl.VATOn sale price $ 9,308.14 incl.VAT
With Panasonic’s WJ-ND400 Network Video Recorder, users can access up to 64 cameras, all with various recording modes – manual, scheduled, emergency modes, etc. Videos are recorded in either MPEG4 or MJPEG with flexible playback controls. It is also the only piece of equipment you’ll need with the embedded operating system – no need to hook up an external PC system.
Lots of Storage
This network video recorder is not short on storage. Expand this system up to 27 terabytes (product options page provides proving for upgrades). There are 9 hard drive slots available. Users can choose to download recorded images to a PC.
If you also have a Panasonic camera, you can control all PTZ functions, focus, brightness, and presets. Other model cameras may have limited functionality. Users can zoom 2x in live mode and 4x while playing back recorded video. You can also set up alarm triggers to be notified under certain predefined circumstances.
- MPEG-4 and JPEG multi format
- Up to 64 network cameras can be connected without extra license fee
- 200 Mbps high throughput: Best match with Megapixel i-Pro Network Cameras
- Various Recording Modes: Manual, Schedule including Event (Pre/Post), Emergency
- Panasonic camera control: Pan/Tilt, Zoom, Focus, Brightness, Preset Position, Auto mode (depending on camera model).
- Audio can be recorded and played back, G.726 (ADPCM) 32 kbps.
- Cameras can be assigned to one of the 8 groups for easier browsing.
- Flexible playback controls: Goto Date (Jump to specific time/date), Goto Last (Jump to 5 sec. ~ 5 min. before the record end).
- Various display modes: Spot, Quad (16 patterns), Spot Sequence, Quad Sequence (Live).
- Filtered search: Time & Date, Event Type, Camera number.
- VMD search: Motion in a specified area in the recorded images can quickly be searched (works with WJ-NT314).
- 2x, 4x Digital zoom (Live/Playback)
- Recorded images can be downloaded to a PC.
- Various alarm sources include 32x Terminal inputs, 64x Camera alarms, Panasonic Alarm Protocol
- 2x built-in network interfaces (10Base-T / 100Base-TX / 1000Base-T) for camera recording and client access
- Up to 16 clients can monitor images and control WJ-ND400 simultaneously.
- FTP client function enables periodic live image transfer or recorded image transfer in response to an alarm.
- Performance measurement function for appropriate recording frame rate setup