Megapixel Day/Night Fixed Dome Network Camera, 1.3 Megapixel Resolution, MPEG-4/JPEG Dual Stream, Simple Day/Night, Heavy Duty Metal Body
Regular Price $ 1,036.33 incl.VATOn sale price $ 880.88 incl.VAT
The Panasonic i-Pro WV-NF302 megapixel network camera features a 1280 x 960 megapixel image sensor with MPEG-4/JPEG digital output at a VGA image size up to 30 ips and with dual streaming capabilities. The unobtrusive design of this high-performance dome camera is complemented by a rugged heavy duty metal body and polycarbonate dome cover for demanding installation applications. Other performance features include: PoE, built-in video motion detection (VMD); progressive output for clear moving images; Adaptive Black Stretch (ABS) to enhance the visibility of dark areas without compromising the bright area in the same scene; RGB filter for superior color reproduction; focus assist with on-screen focus adjustment for optimal focus; and SD memory card slot for backup recording due to network failure. In addition to its impressive image quality and features, the WV-NF302 is designed for ease of installation with an analog monitor output for quick verification of camera adjustments; a three-way hinge with horizontal, vertical and swivel rotation adjustments; and options for surface and embedded mounting, as well as mounting in a standard electrical junction box.
- Superior image of 1,280 x 960 pixels, enhancing its identification capability
- MPEG-4/JPEG digital signal output at VGA image size with up to 30 ips
- MPEG-4 and JPEG dual stream output for simultaneous real time monitoring and high resolution recording
- Progressive output ensures clear images with less motion blur and no tearing even when the subject is moving.
- High sensitivity: 1.5 lux (Color) with clear dome cover at F1.3 (Wide)
- ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) enhances visibility of dark area without degrading image quality in bright area by analyzing the illumination map/signal level distribution and adjusting gamma correction for each area separately.
- Superior color reproduction by primary (RGB) color filter
- Electronic sensitivity enhancement: Auto (Up to 16x) / OFF
- Outdoor/Indoor selectable light control modes: Electronic shutter and ALC lens iris control are automatically controlled depending on the mode and luminance level.
- 2.8 ~ 10 mm, 3.6x Varifocal Auto Iris lens
- VMD (Video Motion Detector) with 4 programmable detection areas, 15 steps sensitivity level and 10 steps detection size
- Meta data for VMD is supplied to work with the WJ-ND400 playback VMD function.
- Privacy Zone can mask up to 8 private areas, such as house windows and entrances/exits.
- 2x, 4x digital zoom controlled by browser
- Camera title display: Up to 20 alphanumeric characters on the browser, Up to 16 alphanumeric characters with three selectable character sizes embedded in the image
- Alarm sources including Terminal input, VMD and Panasonic alarm command can trigger actions such as SD memory recording, FTP image transfer, E-mail notification, Indication on browser, Alarm terminal output, and Panasonic protocol output.
- Full duplex bi-directional audio allows interactive communication between camera site and monitoring site.
- Image compression ratio can be changed by alarm so that higher quality image can be provided.
- Focus assist: Focus adjustment position is displayed on the screen making it simple to find the best focus position.
- Prioritized stream control: One of the video streams can be prioritized when multiple recorders or client PCs are accessing the camera so that the recorder or the client PC can maintain the frame rate.
- Multiscreen: Image from 16 cameras can be displayed in 4 different Quad screens or 16 split screen (JPEG only). 20 characters camera title is available for each camera.
- FTP client function enables periodic image data transfer or transfer upon alarm.
- SD Memory card slot for manual recording, alarm recording and backup upon network failure.
- MPEG-4 max bit rate/client and Total bit rate control allows flexible network traffic management. Frame rate priority mode controls bit rate and compression ratio to provide the best available frame rate.
- Alarm log, Manual REC log, FTP error log saved in the SD memory card is displayed on the browser GUI and can be downloaded to the client PC. Playback or Image data download through the log is also available.
- Internet mode: MPEG-4 images can be transmitted over HTTP protocol.
- Multi-language GUI and setup menu: English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Russian (PAL) / English, French (NTSC) * Installation required except for English
- Scheduling function for Alarm / VMD / Access permission
- IPv4/IPv6 protocol supported
- Analog Monitor output for easier installation
- Flexible power sources: Power over Ethernet (PoE) IEEE 802.3af or 12 V DC
- Three-way hinge (horizontal, vertical and swivel rotation) for flexible installation
- Various mounting options: Surface mount, Embedded mount (with optional WV-Q173), Mounting to a junction box (locally obtained)
- Heavy duty Metal body and polycarbonate dome cover ensure 24/7 operation.